Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds take 3000 allocation

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The standard procedure seems to be post a face of someone laughing. Must be a Northern thing. Generally retarded forum all round if you read some of the threads. They've been in this division 5 minutes and think they're going to storm it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Time on hands so I have posted on their forum. Looking forward to some 'hilarious' gay jokes in response.

Yes it appears that this season we have started that annoying thing of quoting tickets sold as attendance

Is this actually true. I'm not convinced. Some of the suggestions on that other thread that there 'were only about 22,000 there' on Tuesday were laughable. The ESU holds 5,000 and was full. The rest of the ground was pretty full, bar the away bit. :shrug:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is this actually true. I'm not convinced. Some of the suggestions on that other thread that there 'were only about 22,000 there' on Tuesday were laughable. The ESU holds 5,000 and was full. The rest of the ground was pretty full, bar the away bit. :shrug:

I know for a fact it was tickets sold.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Good luck, hope you have thick skin :laugh: .

thanks. for me there is no better way to be rude to someone than to be incredibly polite. Though from the general tone of their forum I expect many of them are afraid to respond as they think they could get AIDS by doing so.

I think there were 2000 no shows from STH's so that would leave us on about 23500. I can't see more than 10% not turning up. It was without doubt the biggest gate at the amex

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Haha Sheffield Wednesday big club haha

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
One idiot complaining that the allocation is only 3000! Yeah, dream on if you think you would get more than that at most clubs.

They've only been given 2,000 for Palace for a Saturday game.
And don't forget, we have a bigger capacity than CP

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That'll be the club just promoted back to this division after how many years of doing f*** all?

The same club that was, by divine right, going to piss all over League 1 when we were promoted as Champions?

What is it about Yorkshire clubs? Football, Cricket, Rugby League, they think they're entitled to win them all, all of the time. Fantastic county wasted on its residents.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This would be amazing if the away fans sell 3,000, clubs like Palace, Charlton would sell this as well. Will make for a cracking atmposhere.

I am surprised the away allocation is that high but I imagine with the extra capacity this is now the correct higher % of seats offered.

D

Deleted member 18477

Complaining about only being given 3000 tickets? How thick are they? We - unlike most - actually sell out our home tickets meaning that there simply isn't anymore to give out! We're not palace FFS, they'll get 6000 at selhurst I would have thought.

I hope we smash these northern monkeys after reading that!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Time on hands so I have posted on their forum. Looking forward to some 'hilarious' gay jokes in response.

Aparently, The Amex is 'At the bottom of Queer Street'.

Yorkshire, the county that evolution by-passed. Are they still living in the 1920's up there?

I can't be bothered to go on there-they are a vile club, followed by even more vile 'supporters'.

D

Deleted member 18477

Haha Sheffield Wednesday big club haha

This.
Last time they won a Div one league title? 1929-1930
Fa cup? 1934-1935

Oh wow they have a high capacity stadium and have spent a few years in the prem ages ago! If that's anything to go by Bolton are a bigger club than them from recent years... And Wigan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here