Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexist Pig

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Ffs guys, men don't pay women compliments without a hidden agenda, he tried his luck and failed, now get over it, it happens all the time every frigging day!

This is the view of a very deranged woman!. Even my mother, has said, what a strange woman would get so bent out of shape over a compliment. Just goes to show what kind of twats are around now!.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This to me is the scariest aspect of the whole thing. In what weird parallel universe would it be acceptable for you to refer to your own daughter as 'hot'? :eek:

I'm wondering if this bloke had a reputation for being creepy which is why the barrister went public?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Someone should just quietly take her to one side, and take away her shovel. Tomorrows fish and chip paper, and all that.

It's a shame Loaded and Nuts have gone out of business, she could have trousered £100K easy as you like.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This to me is the scariest aspect of the whole thing. In what weird parallel universe would it be acceptable for you to refer to your own daughter as 'hot'? :eek:
Any universe where hysteria about peados doesn't stop you from being proud about having attractive and physically fit offspring.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm wondering if this bloke had a reputation for being creepy which is why the barrister went public?

Wouldn't be surprised. It seems as if he is very calculating with his disclaimers before he proceeds to write;

I appreciate that this is probably horrendously politically incorrect but……….

Whilst I should not encourage lascivious comments about my daughter……..

It's the same as saying; No offense but................ or with all due respect..............

He clearly knows that what he is about to write could raise a few eyebrows and he thinks he can cover it in advance. Who knows the full background but it could be that some of his clients were not entirely happy with the way he conducted himself.

It would probably sound more innocent without the disclaimer tbh :shrug:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Wouldn't be surprised. It seems as if he is very calculating with his disclaimers before he proceeds to write;

I appreciate that this is probably horrendously politically incorrect but……….

Whilst I should not encourage lascivious comments about my daughter……..

It's the same as saying; No offense but................ or with all due respect..............

He clearly knows that what he is about to write could raise a few eyebrows and he thinks he can cover it in advance. Who knows the full background but it could be that some of his clients were not entirely happy with the way he conducted himself.

It would probably sound more innocent without the disclaimer tbh :shrug:

That does my head in. Especially when people of the far right say stuff like "no offence but it is just all the muslims", etc.

She's there to advance her career, not be commended for being beautiful :/

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought this forum was supposed to be for football..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If it was a good looking bloke she would of loved it! After all ALL women want to hear they are stunning, get off ya high horses

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Any universe where hysteria about peados doesn't stop you from being proud about having attractive and physically fit offspring.

This. The problem for this bloke now is that every single comment he has ever made will be scrutinised and a slant put on it that he fancies her just because he was proud of his daughter. We all sit in judgement of others now, quick to condemn and all too happy to stick the boot in as it makes us feel better about ourselves. This is something that has become a real issue in society now and it is mainly down to the internet and social media

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Your definition of 'hot' is obviously different from mine.
Hot = physically attractive in anyone's language surely?

What is unacceptable about a dad recognising that his daughter is attractive? It's stated in almost every wedding speech by a proud dad that I've ever heard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hot = physically attractive in anyone's language surely?

What is unacceptable about a dad recognising that his daughter is attractive? It's stated in almost every wedding speech by a proud dad that I've ever heard.

The vast majority of Dads say beautiful daughter in their wedding speeches. I don't think I have ever heard 'hot' and would feel extremely awkward if I did hear it to describe their offspring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here