Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously, how THICK are West Ham and Millwall fans?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This intrigues me. How on earth did you know it was his? Was it something like this?

Curriculum Vitae

Name : Simster

Address : 10 Middle Class street, Suburbia, Reigate.

Hobbies

Putting down simpletons on Internet Message boards
Reading the Guardian.

Referees

Man of Harveys
Dick Knights Mum.

If it was the above, I can see how you put 2+2 together.
ask him about the CV, when did you and simster cross swords then ?you can't be that sharp if he got the better of you.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
sadly, I don't doubt that you are one of those unfortunate men who actually use the word dude, wanking yourself silly over the latest release of grand theft auto or whatever ,thinking you're uber trendy because you go to work with a gola sports bag over your shoulder, you've probably still got a skateboard , grow the f*** up , you're not a teenager anymore , just a sad individual in his 30's who can't accept the ravages of time.

bushy - how do you know all this about people ? If you make this stuff up - what other stuff do you make up ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hahahahaha

DOB: Yesterday

Personal Statement:

Excellent interpersonal skills and a self starting team player, with an awareness of the needs of stakeholders, moving forward in the current climate.
Oh hahaha! Hilarious stuff from NSC's very own little marmoset, usually found perched on bushy's shoulder.

Not really sure what your personal statement is saying, but I'm sure your master is giving you a well deserved tickle under the chin for that one.

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
ask him about the CV, when did you and simster cross swords then ?you can't be that sharp if he got the better of you.

I don't think i've ever crossed swords with Simster although I think he did once give me the tosser sign when I pronounced that I preferred Coffee to tea.

Merely lightening the mood over here. I don't care about anything enough on here to get this angry about. Except for when I buy another pack of f***ing digestives and they are all split down the middle. Incompetant biscuit making tosspots.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh hahaha! Hilarious stuff from NSC's very own little marmoset, usually found perched on bushy's shoulder .

Not really sure what your personal statement is saying, but I'm sure your
master is giving you a well deserved tickle under the chin for that one.

Opening up the second front. Winters approaching. Bold move.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think i've ever crossed swords with Simster although I think he did once give me the tosser sign when I pronounced that I preferred Coffee to tea.

Merely lightening the mood over here. I don't care about anything enough on here to get this angry about. Except for when I buy another pack of f***ing digestives and they are all split down the middle. Incompetant biscuit making tosspots.

A bit harsh blaming the biscuit makers. The damage surely occurred on leaving the factory whilst in transit, or perhaps with a slipshod shelfstacker. You could argue that the packaging fails to provide adequate protection against breakage, but then again, more robust packaging would inevitably lead to an increase in cost, and would also have a negative impact on the environment.

Dunking half a Digestive at a time works fairly well anyway, I find.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
A bit harsh blaming the biscuit makers. The damage surely occurred on leaving the factory whilst in transit, or perhaps with a slipshod shelfstacker. You could argue that the packaging fails to provide adequate protection against breakage, but then again, more robust packaging would inevitably lead to an increase in cost, and would also have a negative impact on the environment.

Crumbs...

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth

EVERY packet of Digestives I buy is split. EVERY f***ing packet. If we can put a man on the moon, we can surely get a packet of digestives to my doorstep in one piece. Bollocks to the environment. Sod the cost. Give me a biscuit in one piece. SORT IT OUT MCVITIES.

And my Wife has just made me a cup of Coffee. And its SHIT. Put 2 teaspoons in love - Its been 10 years. You should know by now.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh hahaha! Hilarious stuff from NSC's very own little marmoset, usually found perched on bushy's shoulder .

Not really sure what your personal statement is saying, but I'm sure your
master is giving you a well deserved tickle under the chin for that one.
I'm f***ing incredulous at this statement , the words pot and kettle don't just spring to mind, they batter the f***ing door down ! You get all bent out of shape because two people on NSC don't conform to the standard self loathing mindset so prevalent on here and have a vaguely similar viewpoint , nevermind I'm sure one of your loyal band of followers can tear himself away from whatever he or she is doing to 'put me down'

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

bound to have been f***ing muslims .

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
what an absolute corker of a thread this one has turned out to be!

dimster on top ranting form and the mono-themed bushy still peddling the same old crap: don't you ever ever just post about something else apart from that chip on your shoulder?

one minor observation: if you (mr bushy) are this white working class hero struggling against a tide of immigrants and guradian reading pinkos how can you square that with a comfortable job in a bank? all seems strange to me that you can generate such anger!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Indeed.

And on a similar point. Does anyone actually bother buying those bags of broken biscuits ? Whats all that about ?

Cheesecake base

Apple Crumble topping

Bannoffee Pie base ( well i know it cannot be a pie then but I guess you know where I am coming from.

Shucks I hope Banoffee Pie is not offensive to Muslims or Guardian readers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
one minor observation: if you (mr bushy) are this white working class hero struggling against a tide of immigrants and guradian reading pinkos how can you square that with a comfortable job in a bank? all seems strange to me that you can generate such anger!
Harsh. He's a WARRIOR fighting on behalf of ALL British white working class men everywhere.

From all the way down there in safe, little old Haywards Heath.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
what an absolute corker of a thread this one has turned out to be!

dimster on top ranting form and the mono-themed bushy still peddling the same old crap: don't you ever ever just post about something else apart from that chip on your shoulder?

Are you still in your comfortable job avvo?

:lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Cheesecake base

Apple Crumble topping

Bannoffee Pie base ( well i know it cannot be a pie then but I guess you know where I am coming from.

Shucks I hope Banoffee Pie is not offensive to Muslims or Guardian readers.

This is exactly the type of middle class, liberal, mid sussex namby-pambyism that is detroying MY heritage. Broken biscuits are the property of the proven WHITE working classes who can't afford whole biscuits :angry::angry::angry:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
This is exactly the type of middle class, liberal, mid sussex namby-pambyism that is detroying MY heritage. Broken biscuits are the property of the proven WHITE working classes who can't afford whole biscuits :angry::angry::angry:

Didn't MisterMister have a hit singing about Broken Biscuits..

Tch!

it was Broken Wings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here