Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously, how THICK are West Ham and Millwall fans?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheesecake base

Apple Crumble topping

Bannoffee Pie base ( well i know it cannot be a pie then but I guess you know where I am coming from.

Shucks I hope Banoffee Pie is not offensive to Muslims or Guardian readers.

Mmm. Suppose.
I hadn't thought of that.

EVERY packet of Digestives I buy is split. EVERY f***ing packet. If we can put a man on the moon, we can surely get a packet of digestives to my doorstep in one piece.

Irrefutable proof that we have never actually set foot on the MOON.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Harsh. He's a WARRIOR fighting on behalf of ALL British white working class men everywhere.

From all the way down there in safe, little old Haywards Heath.
I'm back in south london again unfortunately, I think you miss the point deliberately because you know it reinforces my argument and weakens yours, but why do you think I moved my family to safe little old haywards heath ? Go on , have a wild stab in the dark ,some people don't have that choice, some people , namely you, have lived in rural sussex and suburban surrey all your life apart from a stint in the badlands of houghton regis( the worst estate mind !). *Snigger* and have never HAD to make that choice.

bushy, the problem I have on these threads with taking you at face value is that in the past, when people who HAVE come from similar parts of London have said that they don't view it as such a problem, you have gone about finding other ways of 'invalidating' their viewpoint, and trying to say that it isn't as valid as yours. You have to accept that some people will have different viewpoints, and in most of these cases there isn't such thing as a right opinion and a wrong opinion.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
bushy, the problem I have on these threads with taking you at face value is that in the past, when people who HAVE come from similar parts of London have said that they don't view it as such a problem, you have gone about finding other ways of 'invalidating' their viewpoint, and trying to say that it isn't as valid as yours. You have to accept that some people will have different viewpoints, and in most of these cases there isn't such thing as a right opinion and a wrong opinion.
sten I've yet to see anyone on this board who is white english working class , who grew up in an area with a high proportion of immigrants , argue in favour of it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here