Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously, how THICK are West Ham and Millwall fans?

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
:shrug: Well, you were there and I wasn't, so you're obviously in a better position than me to read the nature of what went on than I am. But I STILL wouldn't dream of taking my lad on a grand tour of the penalty area when theres a baying angry mob a hundred yards away just itching for a ruck.
come on Dave, Curt might like it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
hmm... YES mindless thuggery

_46269750_007849142.jpg

2s6klrd.gif

what happened next at the end of the Fat/Bald/Stripey shirt man on the pitch clip? - watch the white trainer man and the person in jeans - love story or fight?

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
Oh my days he's exploded! :lolol:

And now I'm not allowed to complain at the fact that YOU highjack every f***ing thread with a tedious bitter rant at anyone who doesn't conform to your one-eyed nationalist ideals. Apparently because I'm doing rather better than you. It certainly isn't because I'm talking about social injustice while daring to live in Reigate - unless your definition of social injustice is putting up with a tedious fucktard ranting at anyone he doesn't agree with on every f***ing thread, while sitting in a suit in an office doing a middle class job - not unlike most of us on here.

Tell you what bushy, my bitter and racist chum - be sure to tell me what I am allowed to have an opinion on. I'm not allowed to talk about football because I'm middle class. Sadly me being a Brighton fan for 25 years and a STH for a good number of them, simply isn't enough. If only I was like you, what with being a Chelsea fan on this Brighton message board, and a real working class mucker to boot (funny, I thought you worked in the City as a commodities trader), and proper football fan (because I'm convinced you were one of the 7,000 rattling around in "the Bridge" 12 years ago).

And finally are you going to back up this assertion that I'm anti army with some facts? Best not; stick to your usual bollocks about nappies being thrown, and how your experiences as a near street kid are far more relevant - the board spackers lap that sort of stuff right up. Why, I'm half expecting Das Reich to leap to your defence by "hilariously" replying to this post with "yeah simtsster frmo riegate difrent class :tosser: " or some other sort of drivel.

If anyone is the hypcrite here, it's you. You really are massive hypocrite - as HT as said, you're about as anti establishment as Norman Tebbit, only a bit more racist. :bigwave:

Post of the year. Tebbit's old man used to pal around with the Richardsons (saaf London's answer to the Krays) so in Bushy's world that probably makes him a prowpa salt of the earth geezer.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh my days he's exploded! :lolol:

And now I'm not allowed to complain at the fact that YOU highjack every f***ing thread with a tedious bitter rant at anyone who doesn't conform to your one-eyed nationalist ideals. Apparently because I'm doing rather better than you. It certainly isn't because I'm talking about social injustice while daring to live in Reigate - unless your definition of social injustice is putting up with a tedious fucktard ranting at anyone he doesn't agree with on every f***ing thread, while sitting in a suit in an office doing a middle class job - not unlike most of us on here.

Tell you what bushy, my bitter and racist chum - be sure to tell me what I am allowed to have an opinion on. I'm not allowed to talk about football because I'm middle class. Sadly me being a Brighton fan for 25 years and a STH for a good number of them, simply isn't enough. If only I was like you, what with being a Chelsea fan on this Brighton message board, and a real working class mucker to boot (funny, I thought you worked in the City as a commodities trader), and proper football fan (because I'm convinced you were one of the 7,000 rattling around in "the Bridge" 12 years ago).

And finally are you going to back up this assertion that I'm anti army with some facts? Best not; stick to your usual bollocks about nappies being thrown, and how your experiences as a near street kid are far more relevant - the board spackers lap that sort of stuff right up. Why, I'm half expecting Das Reich to leap to your defence by "hilariously" replying to this post with "yeah simtsster frmo riegate difrent class :tosser: " or some other sort of drivel.

If anyone is the hypcrite here, it's you. You really are massive hypocrite - as HT as said, you're about as anti establishment as Norman Tebbit, only a bit more racist. :bigwave:
oh my days ? Are you 13 or something DUDE ? I'm answering this on a blackberry which makes searching tediously slow, but I'll be back at work on monday when I'll show you where you've posted sixth form common room type anti army posts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh my days ? Are you 13 or something DUDE ? I'm answering this on a blackberry which makes searching tediously slow, but I'll be back at work on monday when I'll show you where you've posted sixth form common room type anti army posts.
Yawn. Lets play bushy bingo - marks awarded for key phrases and attempted put downs. Criticising a word or phrase used - check. Accusations at 6th form politics - check. Marvellous.

Anyway, you do that - and I'll match them with some posts of me backing up the army. I'll also have a trawl through to find a post where you're not moaning and grumbling about immigration or at other posters who don't share your one-eyed nationalistic view on everything - I don't hold out much hope on that one obviously.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yawn. Lets play bushy bingo - marks awarded for key phrases and attempted put downs. Criticising a word or phrase used - check. Accusations at 6th form politics - check. Marvellous.

Anyway, you do that - and I'll match them with some posts of me backing up the army. I'll also have a trawl through to find a post where you're not moaning and grumbling about immigration or at other posters who don't share your one-eyed nationalistic view on everything - I don't hold out much hope on that one obviously.

God you`re sexy when you`re ranting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be back at work on monday when I'll show you where you've posted sixth form common room type anti army posts.

Anyway, you do that - and I'll match them with some posts of me backing up the army.

Jesus. Why don't you two just go off and have a good SHAG instead ? A far more productive use of your time.

I didn't mean with each other though. Obviously.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I'm pretty anti establishment myself , cerainly more so than a rank hypocrite who has a well paid city job,lives in reigate of all f***ing places , and has the cheek to complain about social injustice from a five bed detached house, with his I'm all right jack views and convictions rarely, if ever, put to the test.

do you ever post anything on NSC without using this crap?

Serious question? Do you?

You seem to spend quite a bit of time on here. Surely for someoe as REAL as you a computer is an unecessary luxury?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

ooooooh get you! a Blackberry. My how the other half lives... I could only dream of having a blackberry....etc etc

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
do you ever post anything on NSC without using this crap?

Serious question? Do you?
did you grow up in an area with a high immigrant population ? Serious question did you ? Have you seen the area you grew up in changed beyond all recognition ? Serious question did you ? If not , shut the f*** up , you and the likes of simster are nothing more than well meaning do gooders , safely insulated from the harsh realities of life , come and talk to me when its YOUR hometown that's now 60 per cent muslim,until then , your views are obviously well intentioned, but totally and utterly irrelevant, I post this 'crap' as you call it because it irritates the f*** out of me to have well meaning but ultimately totally inexperienced middle class white people expounding the wonders of immigration and multiculturalism from mid sussex or other such areas.don't just listen to me , I absolutely guarantee that 90 per cent of the people who have lived in these areas for generations feel the same way, but you wouldn't know that because I doubt you've ever met any, you get most of your knowledge of the situation from the guardian or 'indy' , and please don't quote the low bnp vote as evidence of some sort of acceptance of the situation, most peple are astute enough to realise that they are just a bunch of oddballs ,d weirdos who couldn't run a pissup in a brewery, I'm not some race warrior who believes in some nordic master race or something , I just want what I consider is due to MY people, the white working class , who have been f***ed over by people like yourself on some post colonial guilt trip for far too long .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cockney violence marred by footballing outbreak | newsarse.com

COCKNEY VIOLENCE MARRED BY FOOTBALL OUTBREAK

There was surprise last night after a football match broke out during a violent assault by a bunch of cockneys on another bunch of cockneys to decide which cockneys were hardest.

The violence occurred between two groups of psychopathic cockneys, each with a penchant for football teams separated by a few hundred yards.

One football hooligan told us, “When those cockneys come onto our manor, us cockneys see it as taking a fackin’ liberty.”

“So we rounded up those cockneys, and us cockneys gave those other cockneys a right good hiding.”

Victory

The violent confrontation was marred by a 3-1 victory for West Ham, in an unprovoked football match which broke out in the midst of the savage fighting.

“It was disgusting, I could hardly see this one cockney having his head repeatedly rammed into a plastic seat because of these blokes in bright shirts kicking a ball backwards and forwards in front of me.”

“My ticket put me almost 100 yards away from the real action, so all I could see were athletic men running around and the odd goal.”

“If I wanted to see that sort of behaviour, I wouldn’t support Millwall, would I?”

Organised

Organisers of both ‘firms’ have been quick to denounce the behaviour of West Ham and Millwall football clubs.

“How are we supposed to finally decide which is the tidiest set of cockneys if they insist on playing football right in the middle of our fights?”

“Is it any wonder attendances are down and proper cockneys are falling out of love with the game when their clubs behave like this?”

Both firms have claimed victory, and the fight is due to go to a replay at the earliest possible opportunity.

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Blackberry, retro dude. You also got a ghetto blaster?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Doing rather better than me ? I Had your f***ing CV on my desk two months ago !

This intrigues me. How on earth did you know it was his? Was it something like this?

Curriculum Vitae

Name : Simster

Address : 10 Middle Class street, Suburbia, Reigate.

Hobbies

Putting down simpletons on Internet Message boards
Reading the Guardian.

Referees

Man of Harveys
Dick Knights Mum.

If it was the above, I can see how you put 2+2 together.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Blackberry, retro dude. You also got a ghetto blaster?
sadly, I don't doubt that you are one of those unfortunate men who actually use the word dude, wanking yourself silly over the latest release of grand theft auto or whatever ,thinking you're uber trendy because you go to work with a gola sports bag over your shoulder, you've probably still got a skateboard , grow the f*** up , you're not a teenager anymore , just a sad individual in his 30's who can't accept the ravages of time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This intrigues me. How on earth did you know it was his? Was it something like this?

Curriculum Vitae

Hobbies

Reading the Guardian.

Referees

Man of Harveys
Dick Knights Mum.

I prefer The Times. The Guardian gets on my tits. :thumbsup:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Curriculum Vitae

Hobbies

Reading the Guardian.

Referees

Man of Harveys
Dick Knights Mum.

hahahahaha

DOB: Yesterday

Personal Statement:

Excellent interpersonal skills and a self starting team player, with an awareness of the needs of stakeholders, moving forward in the current climate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here