Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serbia v England U21 - racism and stuff [Merged]

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
1355: BREAKING NEWS

The Serbian FA denies any forms of racism towards the England Under-21 team last night and says defender Danny Rose behaved in an "inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner" towards their fans.

you have to hand it to the serbs they are brazen. there cant be a much madder nation in europe.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
In a statement on their website, the Serbian FA said: "(The) FA of Serbia absolutely refuses (sic) and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac. Making connection between the seen incident - a fight between members of the two teams - and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence."

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Who cares what the Serbian FA say - they're obviously as backwards as their supporters. Let the Governing body, UEFA, to deal with it. If they don't show this footage to a few other nations and try and start the ball rolling on a WC away from Blatter and his cronies.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Weirdly - and tragically - enough, this was the response I was expecting.

wher am i condoning it? you interpret my post very badly there mate. hand i to them is a figure of speech. i am not backing them against english players no way at all. never would. way way out of line. i would rethink that post.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Can't wait to hear what Platini has to say, that may be a while of course, he will need to clock up the requisite numbers of air miles and 5 star hotel nights.....then have months between several meetings and end up doing virtually nothing as usual.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In a statement on their website, the Serbian FA said: "(The) FA of Serbia absolutely refuses (sic) and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac."

Just after then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When the governing bodies hand out large fines for footballers displaying unlicenced sponsors on their t shirt or boxers like that Danish(?) fella at the recent Euro Champs and ludicrously small fines handed out to, amongst others, Spain and Ukraine it will never ever be taken seriously.

Ban them from all international competition at all levels for 4 years and then see how they like it.

I can see it now FIFA/UEFA whatever fine Serbia 5000 euros and a dont be so naughty notice or you may play one game behind closed doors if it happens again.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What did people expect from a racist, backward country to come out with?

If blatter and platini stopped sucking each other off, and stood up to this, made an example of the nation, Serbia might think again, but they won't

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Try to organise a boycott of internation matches v Serbia across Europe? Whoever's playing them each time just walk off the pitch at first whistle. Would never happen but would be fantastic to see.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The Serbs must be trying to make everything worse by coming out with bullshit like "spirit of fair play on the pitch and in the stands".

There clearly wasnt and ANYONE can see that the Serbian officials were attacking England officials and missiles being thrown at England players and ANYONE could hear there was monkey noises being made. If this is "fair play" in Serbia - then they deserve throwing out of Football until their attitude changes - UEFA surely cant condone what Serbia has done/said.

Then they also blame it all on Danny Rose, almost as if they are saying its his fault because he is black, disgusting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here