Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serbia v England U21 - racism and stuff [Merged]

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Both Serbia and FIFA reactions are so so predictable. Is anyone surprised, seriously? I'm not, we were saying exactly what has now happened would happen his morning in the office. British attitudes to fairness, tolerance, racism, respect etc are just not shared by other cultures. And dare I say in Eastern European countries they seem to be light years behind. As for FIFA, well footballs has longed dealt with both the sinner and sinned against by sending both off. Happens every Saturday all the time so not surprised by FIFA decision tonight. But we'd help ourselves more in terms of anger mgt by lashing out at the time; our players should have clocked a few back instead of restraining. It would help Rose etc come to terms more with the inevitable Fifa reaction tonight. At least they'd feel better! Now they just feel double wronged against and surely everyone knows by now not to trust any football governing authority to make a correct decision! All very laudable this turning the other cheek but it gets you absolutely no where in football so you might as well give as good as you get to save yourself further anguish later! What a joke Fifa and Uefa really are. Still a 50p fine for Serbia and a 5million for England will send their desired signal.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As i may have mentioned 4 pages earlier, using slightly different terms, when it happens, get the players off the f***ing pitch and force the wankers at UEFA to deal with it. Why the hell should anyone have to put up with this shit ?

Agree totally.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Both Serbia and FIFA reactions are so so predictable. Is anyone surprised, seriously? I'm not, we were saying exactly what has now happened would happen his morning in the office. British attitudes to fairness, tolerance, racism, respect etc are just not shared by other cultures. And dare I say in Eastern European countries they seem to be light years behind. As for FIFA, well footballs has longed dealt with both the sinner and sinned against by sending both off. Happens every Saturday all the time so not surprised by FIFA decision tonight. But we'd help ourselves more in terms of anger mgt by lashing out at the time; our players should have clocked a few back instead of restraining. It would help Rose etc come to terms more with the inevitable Fifa reaction tonight. At least they'd feel better! Now they just feel double wronged against and surely everyone knows by now not to trust any football governing authority to make a correct decision! All very laudable this turning the other cheek but it gets you absolutely no where in football so you might as well give as good as you get to save yourself further anguish later! What a joke Fifa and Uefa really are. Still a 50p fine for Serbia and a 5million for England will send their desired signal.

hahahaha

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Disgusting to say the least !!
Poor lad that is not on people of Serbia !!

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Serbia you thiunking numnuts

:bhasign:
Look , i am not racist and i deplore , like anyone else what happened , but you imagine NSC if it was around 35 years ago , nobody would utter one word about it , we were just as bad even worse the longer our history went back . Not sure if they watch other European football but black people are pretty new to them , hardly any in their country or Croatia or other contries around these areas , yes they are sad at what they did but don't forget Britain was a lot worse , remember the Brixton riots ? probably not ! BUT THEY WILL LEARN , but unfortuantely it won't be overnight like people on here think should or will happen, it will take years.

Croatia v Serbia should be interesting in March next year ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Whilst I agree, this begs the questions. Should they learn this stuff while stiff being given licence to abuse black players and cause the kind of scenes we saw during this game or should they be expected to learn thse lessons Beforethey join in with a world community that includes so many black people.

My suggestion is that it should be the latter.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia

Outrageous scene, To be fair both teams should be investigated in order to get to the bottom of it. I think it is more about whether the authorities have to balls to hold Serbia accountable. I would prefer England to refuse to play in countries that behave like this, bugger not qualifying for a tournament we need to make a stand about this.

I think you're right as to your reason why England's role is also being investigated. Regardless of what provoked it, both sides were involved in the fighting at the end. If only Serbia were charged, UEFA might be accused of finding them guilty before they're given a chance to defend themselves.

The referee only applied the laws of the game , Rose got the 2nd yellow for unsportsmanlike conduct. There will now be an appeal to have the 2nd yellow card rescinded which is following the correct procedure.

What is bizarre is showing him the card whilst at the same time, several players were seen to throw kicks, punches, even head butts but were not shown a straight red by the brave referee.

Appeasing the monkey chanters rather than removing both teams from the pitch until stewards had dealt with the chanting: the correct procedure UEFA claimed it would use at Euro 2012....

What did people expect from a racist, backward country to come out with?

If blatter and platini stopped sucking each other off, and stood up to this, made an example of the nation, Serbia might think again, but they won't

To be fair, the Serbian No 11 looked as if he was apologising for the nation as well as trying to protect Rose from missile chuckers. Run the video back and check.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
To be fair, the Serbian No 11 looked as if he was apologising for the nation as well as trying to protect Rose from missile chuckers. Run the video back and check.

Ok that's 1 player....the Serbian F.A have called Rose vulgar, and anther player had condemned Rose. Saying Rose made obscene gestures towards the crowd on 3 or 4 occasions, and says he didn't mean to hit him and stuff

1 player in a racist country doesn't make it ok

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Whilst I agree, this begs the questions. Should they learn this stuff while stiff being given licence to abuse black players and cause the kind of scenes we saw during this game or should they be expected to learn thse lessons Beforethey join in with a world community that includes so many black people.

My suggestion is that it should be the latter.

I agree with the latter too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here