Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
*cringe*

So your way is to trawl through opposition message boards and tell tales about people being nasty about Brighton's manager. Thanks for that wonderful contribution to society. f***ing hell you're retired, go and offer to work in a charity shop or something.

Exactly.

"Remember all it takes for evil to spread by idiots,is for good men to do nothing"

I think maybe you need to aim a bit higher than emailing a mod on a messageboard to complain about someone saying someone else looks like a monkey if you really wish to stop the spread of evil.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It was all a bit tongue in cheek wasn't it? Monkeys, Hartlepool etc.?

Even if it wasn't you'd have to be very precious to get upset by any of it, I'm sure Gus Poyet (and all pro players) has had much worse hurled at him in his time as a player and manager.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Exactly.

"Remember all it takes for evil to spread by idiots,is for good men to do nothing"

I think maybe you need to aim a bit higher than emailing a mod on a messageboard to complain about someone saying someone else looks like a monkey if you really wish to stop the spread of evil.
Whilst you have time to whinge at another poster on this board.Some of you think because Gus is white it cannot be regarded as racist! He was called a "foreign fooker".Anyway got the result and the offending thread has been removed while you were on here complaining about someone doing something.Sorry I was'nt aware that retired people were not allowed to post their comments on here.Simster,I would work in a charity shop...if I could get my wheelchair in there...seems beeing retired and disabled is a crime too and desrve abuse as well...but it might happen to you one day!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whilst you have time to whinge at another poster on this board.Some of you think because Gus is white it cannot be regarded as racist! He was called a "foreign fooker".Anyway got the result and the offending thread has been removed while you were on here complaining about someone doing something.Sorry I was'nt aware that retired people were not allowed to post their comments on here.Simster,I would work in a charity shop...if I could get my wheelchair in there...seems beeing retired and disabled is a crime too and desrve abuse as well...but it might happen to you one day!

Last time I checked Gus was Uruguayan, which is sort of foreign isn't it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lETS GET THIS IN PERSPECTIVE.

Downatthemac is inhabited by ex RIVALS.com low life and not the genuine fans of HTFC. Any Town fan will tell you this.

Look at the fans who have come on here recently!

So wind your knecks in guys

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Simster,I would work in a charity shop...if I could get my wheelchair in there...seems beeing retired and disabled is a crime too and desrve abuse as well...but it might happen to you one day!
Yes because that's EXACTLY what I said isn't it. :rolleyes:

Clearly the point I was trying to make is that there are FAR better ways of being good than telling tales on an internet message board. And equally clearly, I didn't KNOW you were in a wheelchair and would not have suggested it had I done so. To be honest, you pulling out the old "I'm in a wheelchair you BULLY" trump card makes you sound even more of a dick, IMO.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes because that's EXACTLY what I said isn't it. :rolleyes:

Clearly the point I was trying to make is that there are FAR better ways of being good than telling tales on an internet message board. And equally clearly, I didn't KNOW you were in a wheelchair and would not have suggested it had I done so. To be honest, you pulling out the old "I'm in a wheelchair you BULLY" trump card makes you sound even more of a dick, IMO.

Word your replies carefully Sim or he might report you.:jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is from the 'Who Ate All The Pies' website, which takes the piss out of everyone, in their 'lookalike' section

gus%20the%20ape.jpg

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm the main administrator on DATM(not the mod on the thread) and was contacted by Seagull on the Wing by email this morning. I was asked to remove the thread as its obviously racist. I replied stating that I didnt consider the thread to be racist and was purely banter about Poyet looking like a monkey as a regular brighton poster on your board(rogue) had been on earlier that day with a typical WUM thread about Lee clark and Poyet. This was a direct response and was most definitely tongue in cheek.

We are totally anti racist on our board and frown upon anything that could be construed as that.

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police so PM'd me asking me to remove the thread as he didnt need the hassle.

I'd certainly agree with the posters on here who have stated that this is a massive overreaction. I'm pretty sure I could scour through this site and find very similar comments and threaten to report you to the police but I like to think I have a life.

Congrats on a very sucessful season and I hope we sneak the 2nd place to join you in the championship

All the best

Adam

p.s. the biggest, the busiest , the best was meant to just refer to Town forums obviously. I realise this site is comfortably the busiest in League 1

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
lETS GET THIS IN PERSPECTIVE.

Downatthemac is inhabited by ex RIVALS.com low life and not the genuine fans of HTFC. Any Town fan will tell you this.

Look at the fans who have come on here recently!

So wind your knecks in guys

DATM is comfortably our largest forum. It represents a broad range of our support...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DATM is comfortably our largest forum. It represents a broad range of our support...

fair enough....HTFC-world is not that complimentary at times is it?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
p.s. the biggest, the busiest , the best was meant to just refer to Town forums obviously. I realise this site is comfortably the busiest in League 1

Realised that's what you meant, was taking the piss out of the people having a hissy fit on here, not you...

Good luck for the rest of the seaon.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm the main administrator on DATM(not the mod on the thread) and was contacted by Seagull on the Wing by email this morning. I was asked to remove the thread as its obviously racist. I replied stating that I didnt consider the thread to be racist and was purely banter about Poyet looking like a monkey as a regular brighton poster on your board(rogue) had been on earlier that day with a typical WUM thread about Lee clark and Poyet. This was a direct response and was most definitely tongue in cheek.

We are totally anti racist on our board and frown upon anything that could be construed as that.

p c madness

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police so PM'd me asking me to remove the thread as he didnt need the hassle.

I'd certainly agree with the posters on here who have stated that this is a massive overreaction. I'm pretty sure I could scour through this site and find very similar comments and threaten to report you to the police but I like to think I have a life.

Congrats on a very sucessful season and I hope we sneak the 2nd place to join you in the championship

All the best

Adam

:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here