Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
This is no more than you could expect from some of the Udders followers, when we went there earlier this season a group of idiots made a bee line for our coach, throwing stones etc at us and hurling disgusting abuse, the police had to step in and reported the incident to the league.
Their forum is nothing short of racist, homophobic drival, we can expect more of that when they come down here, hopefully they won't go up, that's punishment enough, having said that what do you expect from a club who's team manager makes inciting gestures after a match (card gesture)
End of rant :rant::rant:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
"Brighton have clearly been the best, most consistent side all season, but it’s certainly true that Posh have been the best team in League One in the last couple of months."

Eh? This was published YESTERDAY, btw.

Points achieved in February and March ...

Peterborough: 27 points from 13 games
Albion: 31 points from 12 games

funny how 'good' posh are doing having 'only' lost 4 since their manager returned - should someone show them the 'L' column in the table that shows we have lost FIVE games ALL SEASON :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't really see a problem with the Posh article, over enthusiasm runs through all fans that are willing their club on. And for most part he has omitted Brighton from his stats.

As for Huddersfield, I can only assume the racist bigots have no foriegners in their football club to be able to display such posts. And if one of their moderators can join in with the racistfest, there really isn't much hope.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
This actually underlines the inherent problem with supporting the BNP/EDL etc., in that they choose to turn a blind eye at overseas football players in their own team. You can guarantee if they had Gus, Tanno, Kish, Fran etc., they'd be absolutely loving it.

This sort of vitriol is laughable, albeit libellous based on the fact they've written it on a public forum.

Best ignored.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I have just worded a letter of complaint to their Moderator,telling him that they will be reported for inciting racial hatred if they do not remove the thread!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have just worded a letter of complaint to their Moderator,telling him that they will be reported for inciting racial hatred if they do not remove the thread!

Like your intention SOTW, but there's probably something written into the law that says you have to reach out to more than ten idiots on a football forum to incite any sort of racial hatred

Let's hope it does the trick though :thumbsup:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It smacks of desperation and being incredibly bad losers. To be honest, I hope Southampton pip both them and Peterborough to second place. That Gus thread is just embarrassing for them, it would be like us starting a thread about Pilkington's injury and calling him a soft northern wanker - there is just no point.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Every club has it's fair share of numpties, including us. Not worth worrying about a bunch of people who if all put together wouldn't be able to muster a room temperature IQ.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
they seem like a lovely bunch!

have always wanted saints to come up with us, to be honest, adkins is good comedy value plus it's a nice easy away trip on the train. huddersfield isn't, and lee clarke is a nasty little runt. plus now it appears that they're supported by sub EDL quarter-wits.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

For God's sake, do you really have nothing better to do? How do you sleep at night?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Think the posh forum is right tbh, We are not currently the best in football terns and despite winning we are way below our normal high standard. But do I care! The huddersfield idiots are not worth commenting on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That thread is an utter embarrassment to Huddersfield Town and their supporters. Pathetic and disgustingly racist. :angry:

DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum - Gus Poyet.

popterriertastic "The difference between him and Clark is that Poyet instills and deep cynical edge to his team, the sort that make you hate him and his team."

LindleyTerrier "I think someone should check his immigration papers."

Mel Smooth "
Foreign fuckin fairy." & "Monkeys don't have immigration papers, but I'm not sure if he did his time in quarantine."

making me rather like the other south coast team northerners don't understand the meaning of the words being cosmopolitan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here