Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Huddersfield Town.......yorkshire fookin scum , dim witted , verbally challenged,sibling shagging , small animal worrying , fear ridden MONGS .............that thread just puts a line under it all.....fucksake ,i'd trust gus in front of lee "dog head " hughes in just about any scenario you choose to concoct...... will they bring a "few" down ...i doubt it....!!!! northern kants.

sorry, for got in-bred , twisty didgeted , sheep shagging , yorkshire shyte..!!!!

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing Northern twats. Thank god next season we will be binning off all the northen inbred shithole towns.

And yes that means Hudds failing to go up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

His employers' (unless it's his company) from his profile page. They must be so proud to be publicly associated with this! I feel a letter to the local paper coming on!!

http://www.ellispropertyservices.co.uk/

The game is surely trying to rid it's of this bigotry, I can't believe views like that are being aired on a public forum in that way. Disgusting.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sitemap/contact-huddersfield-examiner/page.cfm?headline=contact-the-huddersfield-examiner&method=full&objectid=20218625&siteid=86081

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Who on EARTH has time to trawl through rival club's website looking for something to get angry about?

That said, these Huddesfield fans are obiously ignorant twats.

Although I dare say if people came on here and saw posters mocking the mentally ill and talking about "spakkers" (a terrible phrase and one people should never use) they would be equally appalled - and rightly so in my opinion.

What people think is somehow acceptable to write on internet forums is often disgraceful. Web forums in glass houses...

The fact some people think mocking those less fortunate from behind their keyboards is somehow funny, big or clever says a lot more about them than any of the people they mock. Some of what passes for funny on this site is nothing short of pathetic.

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Who on EARTH has time to trawl through rival club's website looking for something to get angry about?

That said, these Huddesfield fans are obiously ignorant twats.

Although I dare say if people came on here and saw posters mocking the mentally ill and talking about "spakkers" (and terrible phrase and one people should never use) they would be equally appalled - and rightly so in my opinion.

What people think is somehow acceptable to write on internet forums is often disgraceful.

This. People seem to forget how easily it is to be identified, especially when you post the company you work for on a forum profile...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
That is a total disgrace. I was hoping Huddersfield would make the Runners up spot, but not anymore. My support has gone to Peterborough now! Lee Clarke said 7 wins out of 7 on Sunday, well it will be 6 out of 7 on the 30th April when we thrash them off the park.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I see the flat cappers have been alerted to this thread!

from stupidstevieharper

They're still pissed off at Clark's 'racist' comment of '...some of the antics were not in the spirit of English Football'.

Ironic that it was them twisting Clark's words into something racist that was the actual racist part of the controversy... but they won't understand that.

Ironic that he fails completely to mention the 'monkey' word.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bit of an over reaction here chaps, is it really anything to get worked up about?

To be honest that thread is pretty f***ing disgraceful, even if it reflects poorly on the contributors to it. I do not think that kind of language is acceptable and goes beyond the realms of banter imo. Following on from Lee Clark's sly dig at Poyet suggesting his birthplace may have something to do with his behaviour means that I too join those in condemning Hudds to another season in L1.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We dish out loads of abuse to opposing teams and managers. This comes makes us come across as a bunch of nancies. I've been to Huddersfield loads of times, never had any problems. Some of their fans are morons, but then so are some of ours.

They also have the BEST football website in the world

http://www.htfc-world.com/

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
For God's sake, do you really have nothing better to do? How do you sleep at night?
Sleep quite well thanks...as regards nothing better to do...well when your retired you have time to do as you please,when you please.
Remember all it takes for evil to spread by idiots,is for good men to do nothing! Now you do it your way and I'll do it mine.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see the flat cappers have been alerted to this thread!

from stupidstevieharper

Ironic that he fails completely to mention the 'monkey' word.
Not ironic at all. That monkey term is CLEARLY referring to Poyet's looks, and not his race.

I'm with Walt. What a f***ing waste of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here