Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
Glad to hear it. Pity you can't take same attitude to homophobia though.

We wouldn't have any members left ;) (JOKE)

We try to clamp down on any sort of general homophobia/sexism/racism on there but as Im sure you are aware football fans take a fair amount of changing of attitudes and clearly Hudders aint as cosmopolitan/PC as Brighton. Little by little and all that....

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of an over reaction here chaps, is it really anything to get worked up about?
Spot on Billy. We can be a bunch of over-sensitve, snivelling pretentious twats at times. Bit embarrassed reading this thread TBH.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm the main administrator on DATM(not the mod on the thread) and was contacted by Seagull on the Wing by email this morning. I was asked to remove the thread as its obviously racist. I replied stating that I didnt consider the thread to be racist and was purely banter about Poyet looking like a monkey as a regular brighton poster on your board(rogue) had been on earlier that day with a typical WUM thread about Lee clark and Poyet. This was a direct response and was most definitely tongue in cheek.

We are totally anti racist on our board and frown upon anything that could be construed as that.

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police so PM'd me asking me to remove the thread as he didnt need the hassle.

I'd certainly agree with the posters on here who have stated that this is a massive overreaction. I'm pretty sure I could scour through this site and find very similar comments and threaten to report you to the police but I like to think I have a life.

Congrats on a very sucessful season and I hope we sneak the 2nd place to join you in the championship

All the best

Adam

p.s. the biggest, the busiest , the best was meant to just refer to Town forums obviously. I realise this site is comfortably the busiest in League 1

Seems strange that you as top admin considers it banter, yet your mate was shitting himself because someone threatened to call the police! You should tell your mate to grow some balls! It was only 'banter' after all :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spot on Billy. We can be a bunch of over-sensitve, snivelling pretentious twats at times. Bit embarrassed reading this thread TBH.

My thoughts exactly.

Piss up a stick, half this thread is like the Daily Mail comments section. Acres of mock OUTRAGE at something that basically boils down to the square root of a quarter of f*** all.

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
Seems strange that you as top admin considers it banter, yet your mate was shitting himself because someone threatened to call the police! You should tell your mate to grow some balls!

Haha, I dont think he wanted the hassle which was fair enough and he asked me to remove it so I did. I wouldn't have removed it otherwise as I personally didnt see anything wrong with it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm the main administrator on DATM(not the mod on the thread) and was contacted by Seagull on the Wing by email this morning. I was asked to remove the thread as its obviously racist. I replied stating that I didnt consider the thread to be racist and was purely banter about Poyet looking like a monkey as a regular brighton poster on your board(rogue) had been on earlier that day with a typical WUM thread about Lee clark and Poyet. This was a direct response and was most definitely tongue in cheek.

We are totally anti racist on our board and frown upon anything that could be construed as that.

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police so PM'd me asking me to remove the thread as he didnt need the hassle.

I'd certainly agree with the posters on here who have stated that this is a massive overreaction. I'm pretty sure I could scour through this site and find very similar comments and threaten to report you to the police but I like to think I have a life.

Congrats on a very sucessful season and I hope we sneak the 2nd place to join you in the championship

All the best

Adam

p.s. the biggest, the busiest , the best was meant to just refer to Town forums obviously. I realise this site is comfortably the busiest in League 1
No worries, thanks for coming on here and sorry for the inconvenience. Some of our lot are a bit sad. We've had trouble with some tosser actually calling the police because they didn't like something that was said on here - more than once I believe.

PS - Really hope you beat off both our local scumbag rivals and grab that second promotion slot!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I find their comments about us being nasty and cynical very strange, given the way they kicked us off the park up there?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Simster, you think being disabled is a crime?! You sicken me.

I quite agree, I was on his side but now I find out this disgusting view. I know some disabled people and I can assure you they are not all criminals :ban:

Brovion, is there anything that we don't agree on these days? (Apart from that time you blamed society for that woman giving her kid heroin) :thumbsup:

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police

I am literally astonished by that. That is just incredible.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I quite agree, I was on his side but now I find out this disgusting view. I know some disabled people and I can assure you they are not all criminals :ban:
Mellotron/Commander, these disabled types ARE ALL criminals. I actually raised £2k for a special needs school last year and helped at a couple of school functions the year before that. You can imagine how pissed off I was because I thought the special need was for the rest of us to have these people locked up. It turns out this money is used for the benefit of the disabled kids. Disgraceful.

Right, that's that sorted out. Can we go back to being ABS for the runners-up spot?

Good.
I'm sure our self styled guardian of the good can find a thread on the Southampton forum that says some nasty things about this club. Boo hoo!

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brovion, is there anything that we don't agree on these days? (Apart from that time you blamed society for that woman giving her kid heroin) :thumbsup:
Yeah, I've noticed that we seem to agree on everything since that heroin debate! (And I think I said that putting her in prison was the wrong thing to do as it wouldn't do anybody any good - and I was right as she died in there soon afterwards!)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah, I've noticed that we seem to agree on everything since that heroin debate! (And I think I said that putting her in prison was the wrong thing to do as it wouldn't do anybody any good - and I was right as she died in there soon afterwards!)

Let's not go into that again eh?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No worries, thanks for coming on here and sorry for the inconvenience. Some of our lot are a bit sad. We've had trouble with some tosser actually calling the police because they didn't like something that was said on here - more than once I believe.

PS - Really hope you beat off both our local scumbag rivals and grab that second promotion slot!

Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience as well, some of our lot are a bit sad and don't really like to take in a bit of racial banter, no harm in it is there. Why not bring some banana's down with you in April, you maybe able to reach the pitch with a decent throw. In the meantime, we'll try to check our manager did his time in quarantine and that his immigration papers are all in order, he is foreign afterall...love you all.

p.s. really hope you get second.x

You cock!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
LindleyTerrier "I think someone should check his immigration papers."

Mel Smooth "Foreign fuckin fairy." & "Monkeys don't have immigration papers, but I'm not sure if he did his time in quarantine."

--
Where's the funny part?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience as well, some of our lot are a bit sad and don't really like to take in a bit of racial banter, no harm in it is there. Why not bring some banana's down with you in April, you maybe able to reach the pitch with a decent throw. In the meantime, we'll try to check our manager did his time in quarantine and that his immigration papers are all in order, he is foreign afterall...love you all.

p.s. really hope you get second.x

You cock!

What a drama queen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here