Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets will sell out out in the next 24 hours.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I got a letter this week telling me the full balance of my season ticket was overdue, and if I didn't pay the O/S money by 30th April, it would be cancelled.

I paid the deposit in January and gave them card details and just assumed the balance would be deducted from the card on 1st April, or at least I'd be sent an invoice. Had nothing though, until this letter arrived.

When I went to settle up today, the bloke in the shop said loads of STHs had been in the same boat and it's been a bit of a nightmare for the ticket office :facepalm:

Snap got the same letter. Bit of a joke really, thought they would either take the money from the card or actually send a letter before it was due asking for the balance due. Poor communication from the club not impressed

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Snap got the same letter. Bit of a joke really, thought they would either take the money from the card or actually send a letter before it was due asking for the balance due. Poor communication from the club not impressed
Could be a few more tickets coming back on the market. If someone has gone away for a couple of months they could return very disappointed.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
any news if final 200 season tickets (if that is really all that was left) were sold ?????

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Thats what I was told at the presentation. There were tickets left at the front of the North Stand and some odds at the West Stand Front. A few single seats were scattered around. The guy said they could all go very quickly. It must be very close. I guess some people will default on their direct debit or not come up with the balance so some tickets may come available now and again.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Same as Reading innit. 18k + in first season and very good crowds since. They also talked of extending to 35k but we will follow similar thing, hopefully on the pitch as well !!
Far from the same as reading as they had just 9k in the first season at the madejski stadium and our potential is far greater:)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
9k ? Doubt it , they sold 18k st's i believe

Are you kidding? The Madejski opened in 1998. Their average attendance for that season was 9,676. Their average attendance for the following season was 11,262.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Forgotten how to add another data lot for the division. The new excel is very confusing.

Attachments

• Attendances.jpg
    Attendances.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 652

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Whats the point in comparing us to reading?

pointless

Not really......we can compare how Readings attendance has increased with a new ground and success while the limitations of the Gillingham and Withdean years have held us back. Now we have a new ground it will be interesting to see if we can succeed as Reading have done.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not really......we can compare how Readings attendance has increased with a new ground and success while the limitations of the Gillingham and Withdean years have held us back. Now we have a new ground it will be interesting to see if we can succeed as Reading have done.
Well its a recession and we,ve sold about 4 times the amount of season tickets than reading did.Lets not forget we would also of had 20k even in league 1:thumbsup:

Feb 14, 2010
As th maximum of 18400 season tickets are being sold then if ground capacity was not an issue, then I wonder how many BHA could have sold? Fast forwarding a few years and if BHA get to the top flight again then I wonder how many the club could sell then as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here