Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets will sell out out in the next 24 hours.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tony Bloom quoted 16,600 sold in the Argus chat thingummy yesterday, being 14,000 regular seats and 2,600 'corporate' seats (i.e. 1901 club).

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Cheers Bozza and Simster, so the original post intimating that there was just 200 left left was just NSCBS then.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
A neighbour of mine wants to buy a ticket - everytime he phones club he is told to phone back next week when things will be clearer - very strange ?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
so, how we getting on?

I've just called the ticket line as i had trouble with my Direct debit details and the automated message said that all tickets have now been sold out and anyone wanting one has to join the waiting list. so from that i would think they have all gone

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
I've just called the ticket line as i had trouble with my Direct debit details and the automated message said that all tickets have now been sold out and anyone wanting one has to join the waiting list. so from that i would think they have all gone

Oooooooooooooooo !

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
All gone. I was on hold for around 2 hours in all (3 times - 1st and 2nd time i got cut off for some reason and lost about 3 places in the queue) then after being in position 3 for around 25mins the phone was answered and I was told they were all gone, but I could join the waiting list just in case anything else came up. This was at about 11.30am.

Bloody good effort selling them all out by the beginning of May :thumbsup:

I do hope the club implement this scheme where non attending STH's can sell their ST for game they cannot attend. If a similar percentage of STH's are no shows as at Withers, there could easily be another 1500 available for all but the biggest games.

Has anyone heard anything on this, other than the club agreeing that it's a good idea?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I do hope the club implement this scheme where non attending STH's can sell their ST for game they cannot attend. If a similar percentage of STH's are no shows as at Withers, there could easily be another 1500 available for all but the biggest games.

Has anyone heard anything on this, other than the club agreeing that it's a good idea?
They're certainly aware of the problem. I'd be absolutely staggered if they didn't put something in place. Even if they didn't know they'd have this problem before now, they've still got three months to put something in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here