Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets will sell out out in the next 24 hours.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Do you call £ 40 pm a 'stretch' ?

I spent more than that on a couple of cheap pizzas and bottle of wine last night.

Yeah I know, I delivered your pizzas. It is a stretch with your cheap tipping.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you call £ 40 pm a 'stretch' ?

I spent more than that on a couple of cheap pizzas and bottle of wine last night.

How much do you pay for expensive pizzas just out of interest?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Due to shift work I'm not getting a season ticket, but would be more than happy for the entire ground to be sold out to season ticket holders with the rest of us having to take our chances on the ticket exchange.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Rednob assured us we'd only get a max of 12k average gates next season incl season tickets, he'll be very disappointed with this news.

I still worry about peeps actually showing up once the season gets into full swing if we're not battling it out up top

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I still worry about peeps actually showing up once the season gets into full swing if we're not battling it out up top

Who gives a flyer? If that happens we'll just get one of those murals they used for the North Bank at Highbury to fill in the gaps:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd take a guess that some STH were previously pay as they go at Withdean, the 1000 or so tickets avail le match by match might notbe so hard to get hold of if you have a previous record with the club, especially if you do a few away games too. Spare a thought for United/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea etc fans without STs, they really are in a lottery when they try to buy game-by-game with literally tens of thousands of others trying to buy what few tickets there add available. at least you'll be I'n with a decent shout at Falmer next season.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seem sodd to have sold couple of thousand in the past week or so since they said there had been 16500 sold. promotion effect or incorrect information somewhere along the line?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
That was always the plan, when I called last week I was told that if any are left they go on general sale tomorrow!

Really?

I received an email from the club today telling me general sale will start on tuesday 26th April.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Lets not get into my wallet is bigger than yours argument. It really is difficult for some out there at the moment, a household with 2 people employed but one has lost the job say, or having a baby etc, these all make it perfectly acceptable reasons not to have a spare £40 a month, plus transport, plus a beer or 2 at the game!

Fair point, but don't whinge that you can't go to the footie if you can't afford to.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I see that only having 900 on sale is a huge positive for the club in terms of cashflow, they dont need to gamble on what ticket sales will be like. You gotta remember that they are normally times in the season when a team may lose/draw 2-3 games on the bounce which reduces floating tickets. I say bank the cash from all the season tickets and if things are looking good by Xmas look at filling in one of the corners.

Good call, they could start doing a corner at a time almost ASAP

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Really?

I received an email from the club today telling me general sale will start on tuesday 26th April.

Ah right, well I was told that on the phone, maybe a sales tac-tic. I was told that the presentations finish on Tuesday and then the tickets go on sale without the need of a presentation after that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here