Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I was at The Amex today buying tickets and a young boy and his mum in front of me purchased two season tickets in the East Stand, next to where the away fans will be. So that proves there are more available than are shown online and that they're not all in the South-West corner.

Really ? When I spoke to them, the only areas available were those shown online. I would of preferred the east stand over sw corner.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
interesting info on east stand tickets being available :) wish club would coem out with official countdown

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
If they have put them all online now, there's only 39 left. Staggering stuff, can't wait to hear all 4 stands singing together.

You'll be lucky, it's hard enough getting one stand to sing together :lolol:

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Season tickets only available in south west corner apparently - forgot to ask about numbers - very bad fan

Lewes have not sent through any tickets so our pre season friendly is all pay on the gate

Can that be right? I've bought tickets for the Lewes game over the phone? I'm assuming these will be sent in the post - heard nothing from the club to the contrary.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Season tickets only available in south west corner apparently - forgot to ask about numbers - very bad fan

Lewes have not sent through any tickets so our pre season friendly is all pay on the gate

I have my Lewes ticket - purchased at the Amex last week, they had tickets left. A direct question to the ticket person about season tickets got a very non-committal answer!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, no doubt about it. They got East Stand, Row G right next to the away fans. I know that for a fact because the mum discussed the possibility of the away fans launching missiles at her at some length before being assured that would not happen! It was a choice between East Stand or South-West corner, nowhere else though.

Palace and Millwall fans will be searched for Exocet missiles before they enter the ground. :lolol:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I was at The Amex today buying tickets and a young boy and his mum in front of me purchased two season tickets in the East Stand, next to where the away fans will be. So that proves there are more available than are shown online and that they're not all in the South-West corner.

Perhaps the Family Stand? As mentioned previously, the ticket office have previously told me that those seats are NEVER sold online.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I guess there will always be odd singles dotted around from the sales process that are going to be tough to move on and there will be occasional returns and cancellations but once that block in the southwest corner goes it is going to be mighty tough to get two seats together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here