Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The ones selling seem to all be in S1I, the corner. I would have wagered by shirt that the remaining ones the the West Lower (W1A) would have gone before the corners.....

Yeah, seems strange dat. Wouldn't you want to watch a game from the side rather than the corner?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, seems strange dat. Wouldn't you want to watch a game from the side rather than the corner?

Is there a price difference? - That might be influencing peeps choice

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has anyone confirmed whether an 'amount' have been left behind for over the counter sale or similar?

Just the club were sending out emails saying 800 left, when you lot were down to 200 ?

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
The ones selling seem to all be in S1I, the corner. I would have wagered by shirt that the remaining ones the the West Lower (W1A) would have gone before the corners.....

W1A is in the corner. At least, most of the seats are behind the goalline so I figure that counts.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
pay day for a lot of people today i wonder if we will see the final few go in next 24 hours ???

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Last season I sat in the West stand right in the corner. I think that sitting in the South West corner will be a better view. Before the game I would have a beer at the top of the South West corner (just behind the disabled) and it was really good view.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Back up to 37.
Bear in mind that seats disappear while they're being reserved before going to the checkout.
I'm half-tempted to sign in, click on all the dots in the West Stand, and see who gets excited that we're (apparently) down to single figures. ;-)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Last season I sat in the West stand right in the corner. I think that sitting in the South West corner will be a better view. Before the game I would have a beer at the top of the South West corner (just behind the disabled) and it was really good view.

Agreed. If you have a seat right at the end of either side, you spend most of the time craning your neck to watch any action at the other end.

Right in the corner would be a lot easier and you will not be so affected by people standing up, further along the West stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here