Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
To very best of my knowledge, it is no longer possible to purchase tickets at queens road

I asked at the Queens Road ticket desk: they're selling tickets for the pre-season, but it's not yet decided whether they'll continue to sell tickets once the season starts. The guy there said he felt the club would be silly to NOT sell tickets there, as there are plenty of people like me who work in the city centre and find it easy to pop in there at lunchtime, after work, etc.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I asked at the Queens Road ticket desk: they're selling tickets for the pre-season, but it's not yet decided whether they'll continue to sell tickets once the season starts. The guy there said he felt the club would be silly to NOT sell tickets there, as there are plenty of people like me who work in the city centre and find it easy to pop in there at lunchtime, after work, etc.

Queens Road is accessible to go and buy tickets for home games , only selling them at The Amex would be a screw up.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
sat in w1a for the sunderland game for a change and i quite liked it odd that this section will be the last to sell out , but what a fantastic response from brighton fans to have taken up the clubs full allocation of season tickets .

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Rang the ticket office this morning with aim of purchasing 2 season tickets. Because I wanted to pay by DD they couldn't process my purchase as they were in a "lockdown" period for DD changes and amendments. The lad kindly reserved 2 for me and said I should call back on Monday and they can then process my details. Very strange

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
When I spoke to them today, they said there was a couple of hundred left

Where are your reserved seats Wookie?

With only 20 online plus 200 or so others that could tell us exactly where they are.
Of course, there may be tickets available at Queens Rd too?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A handful in S1J and a block of seats in S1I released into the online pool so looks like the Amex Ticket Office probably only have another few blocks in S1I left plus maybe a block of seats in S1J - 100 to 200 left in total from all sources plus all the usual odds and sodds of singles maybe?

Very very impressive and looks like they will all be gone off the back of a couple of decent signings. Well done BHAFC :thumbsup: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here