Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls V Stoke AUDIO ONLY Live at Smugglers Brighton

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Let's just hope everyone who is intending on going to Smugglers finds out that it is now only audio commentary before they turn up!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
When I watched Chelsea vs Liverpool on German Sky in the Royal Standard, they seemed to have BBC commentary on, which was odd!

They tried to ditch the English commentary, but because of the number of our troops stationed there that watch and complained, they put it back on.
Won't happen with Italia Sky though.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Might start a rumour saying The Exchange isn't showing it either. May be a little harder to get a decent seat now!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just wanted to let all you fellow Albion fans know that we will be showing the match on Saturday at The Smugglers, 10 Ship St, Brighton.

The game will be shown on our massive 7 foot projector and our 50" TVs!! Plus great drinks and food. :)

Hope to see you there, arrive early to get a seat!!

We're going up to win the cup from Sussex by the Sea!! :amex:

Sorry guys, just received confirmation we will not be able to show the game tomorrow.

Sorry to get people's hopes up and we're just as gutted that we can't play it.

We will be playing the commentary for the game with the updates on Sky Sports News, obviously not ideal but we'll still have a good atmosphere going.

Once again, many apologies and hopefully we can make it up to you guys with more televised Seagulls games in the future

EPIC fail.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
does anyone know if the warwick in worthing is still showing it?and where they are getting it from?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I think the most worrying aspect of this is that the Smugglers advertises and promotes itself as a sports bar. A sports bar that doesn't know what games are on which channels. All rather embarrassing!

seagullsmugglers

Feb 16, 2011
that was the only link i could find on there, if someone can confirm it is correct I will donate, you guys deserve it for our f**/ up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here