Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls V Stoke AUDIO ONLY Live at Smugglers Brighton

seagullsmugglers

Feb 16, 2011
I think the most worrying aspect of this is that the Smugglers advertises and promotes itself as a sports bar. A sports bar that doesn't know what games are on which channels. All rather embarrassing!

Yes this is VERY embarassing for us, we pride ourselves on being the best sports bar in town...this is the only mistake with games being shown thats been made in the 4 months I've worked at Smugglers and typically is the game we've had the most interest in by far.

I want to apologize to you all once again, and I hope you don't write our venue off because of it.

And we'll still be cheering on the Seagulls just as hard as you, let's hope we can win and get the Quarter final televised to make up for it!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was in Cyrpus a few years ago (Shearer was still playing) and a pub advertised a live England game.

What they actually showed was another game with the England commentary from the world service. :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yes this is VERY embarassing for us, we pride ourselves on being the best sports bar in town...this is the only mistake with games being shown thats been made in the 4 months I've worked at Smugglers and typically is the game we've had the most interest in by far.

I want to apologize to you all once again, and I hope you don't write our venue off because of it.

And we'll still be cheering on the Seagulls just as hard as you, let's hope we can win and get the Quarter final televised to make up for it!

as the Colchester game is now LIVE how about a free PINT to anyone in a BHA shirt when that games on? or 25% off all beer for the duration of the match?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I think fair play to him! He could just say "My bad, sorry lads" and leave it but he's trying to make ammends. Fair play sir :clap2:

Theres a pub up in stoke called The Britannia showing it... I'm going there.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I think fair play to him! He could just say "My bad, sorry lads" and leave it but he's trying to make ammends. Fair play sir :clap2:

Theres a pub up in stoke called The Britannia showing it... I'm going there.

That really does beg the question why not go to the game :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here