Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
Actually fair enough,you said something about u16's though and I assumed wrongly. I'll hold my hands up and admit that one,but according to Basil Fawlty on here,you play for St James Montifiore CC. If you can tell me what his name is then I'll believe it's two different people.

I did say that i managed to get into the New den on a U16 ticket and the cost of this and the train travel was less than a adult south stand ticket at the withdean . And yeah i can give you his name its Kev T who plays for St. James CC, wont post his surname incase he doesnt want it on here. Hhappy im a different person now?!:D

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Hooligans Return To Withdean

Hooliganism reared its ugly head at Withdean this weekend when rival firms 'The North East Massive' and 'The Parents' had a lengthy standoff at the ice cream van. The 'meet' which was rumoured to have been organised by firm leader 'Gully' (described as white 6ft with a sugestive wink) took place about ten minutes before kick off.

Eyewitnesses say trouble erupted after one of the North East Massive yelled 'but dad you promised me I could have a mini-milk'. This action prompted chants of 'Your going home and straight to bed young man' from the parents.

In a break from traditional clashes both firms were seen wielding weapons with several member of the North East Massive said to be carrying balloons and hooters and one parent seen waving a flask in anger.

Albion chairman Dick Knight commented 'We must take steps to remove this threat before we return to the dark days of crowd violence at Withdean'. With several other reports of people being forcibly removed from the ground for smoking in the toilets the police remain on red alert for the predicted hostility at this weekends Albion v Mansfield game

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I still think the "Best Hooligans of the Season" award goes to the 15 or 20 fourteen year olds hanging off the end of the home stand at Torquay. They didn't stop squeaking for the whole game - gave everyone grief as they went past - and were furious (but safely high up in the stand) everytime the Brighton fans started singing.

They were fantastic fun.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Leave him alone.. The poor love was obviously either in, or knew someone who was, in the Pump House when the Leeds massive got sorted out..he is here to work through his issues.

Bless.

LOL I already said i was on this thread, big deal was got a few punches and a few chairs thrown at us and threw em back it was hardly hardcore and now they're all getting f***ed in jail while Leeds roam free. :D

Its hardly anything new for Leeds fans :bigwave:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
while Leeds roam free. :D

neanderthal.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I did say that i managed to get into the New den on a U16 ticket and the cost of this and the train travel was less than a adult south stand ticket at the withdean . And yeah i can give you his name its Kev T who plays for St. James CC, wont post his surname incase he doesnt want it on here. Hhappy im a different person now?!:D

Good old Kev...bowls juicy half volley offbreaks that dont turn......

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I was there and i had no idea some asian nutjob was going to burst in and try and smash my head in with a chair :D

So you picked up chairs, glasses etc and came out fighting and got a stuffing. YOU THICK NORTHEN ****!! END OF!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So you picked up chairs, glasses etc and came out fighting and got a stuffing. YOU THICK NORTHEN ****!! END OF!

Now that's harsh. He may support Leeds but we have no proof he is northern.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007

Not at all, it was made out on this thread it was "all organised" we were just having a pint and then the windows started going :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here