Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't feel any anger towards Brighton cause they all got jailed and we were just "innocent victims" :bigwave:

I would suggest living in Yorkshire and supporting Leeds makes you an innocent victim of a cruel game played by fate.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
I would suggest living in Yorkshire and supporting Leeds makes you an innocent victim of a cruel game played by fate.

Your top boy was asian!:lol:

I guess he didn't take to kindly to racist knuckle dragging Leeds scum so he tried to implant wood into our skull :laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I just had a look at that BWS site. It really is a piece of shit. Doesn't really seem to know what it is about. On the Index page it says it is a sight for hooligans (there is a lot of bad spelling) but on the disclaimer it says it is not a trouble making site. It would appear it is run by twats.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
You really are a bullshitter. You were never in the Pump House that night. More lies eh? You're quite a legend in your own mind, aren't you?

I stayed the night in Brighton there was a group of Leeds having a drink in the evening and then your superfirm came and "done Leeds" except there was no Leeds firm there at all :rolleyes:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cannot have been that much of a super firm, you are still using up oxygen.

Wasn't a firm at all. It was the rent boys they had ordered to satisfy their homosexual urges that would get them killed up North. Unfortunately the rent boys went spastic when they discovered their clients for the evening had tiny cocks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wasn't a firm at all. It was the rent boys they had ordered to satisfy their homosexual urges that would get them killed up North. Unfortunately the rent boys went spastic when they discovered their clients for the evening had tiny cocks.

you leave our diminutive winger out of this!!!!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I did say that i managed to get into the New den on a U16 ticket and the cost of this and the train travel was less than a adult south stand ticket at the withdean . And yeah i can give you his name its Kev T who plays for St. James CC, wont post his surname incase he doesnt want it on here. Hhappy im a different person now?!:D

Yup,I genuinely believe you are. Welcome to NSC.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey I've just spent about an hour reading this thread, some angry people about. This Deductions definitely has issues; I thought the mighty Leeds were supposed to worry about the likes of Man U, not little old Brighton with no fans & a large gay community. (Mustn't forget the single Asian "hoolie" or "top boy" that really offended him).

Listen, young lads will always fight & it's not new. Anyone who followed Albion through the 70's or 80's will know that we weren't that innocent. We didn't have internet or mobiles then, we just used the fixture list & a train time-table to work out who we would be bumping into; usually Palace, usually at East Croydon!

People grow out of it though, it's one of those things. I am concerned about our education system though, as the grammar is awful!

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this thread is the most SPASTIC thing i have seen in a long time - fantastic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here