Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Ok...................you Found Me Out........................so What If I Am A Hooligan I Enjoy It And I Am Trying To Bring Back The Casual Days To Brighton.....

That is because you have pent up aggression from a loveless childhood and love the homo-eroticism of the whole 'topboy' stuff.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
we are the true f***ing supporters all you f***ing NSC wankers give it large we are the ones who pay our money so you can just f*** off your.....i would embarrase you given the chance. i bet u was one of those 50 year old blokes up at east croydn giggling on the train like a naughty f***ing schoolboy. im sure you would embaress us, no wonder we ave a poof reputation

3rd time lucky?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I haven't laughed soooo much for ages. :laugh:

Quality thread.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
deductions are you at work whilst writing all this rubbish or just stuck at home with nothing better to do than visit a brighton site...im very much intrieged at your plight. im assuming you're a leeds 'fan' living in sussex who goes twice a year, once when you play brighton and you go up to one of those friendly games they seem to organise often against celtic at elland road.....so you can visit your pregnant sister and buy some merchendise from the club shop to stick on your bedroom wall.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are many theories as to why somebody would be prepared to pretend to indulge in the activity that has been labelled Hooliganism in the UK and many other countries.

To actually prticipate in the act of hooliganism is a differant matter entirely, one that brings to the fore a plethora of inadequecies but we shall deal here with the fantasy of belonging to a violent subsect of the football supporting community as we seem to be dealing with fantasists.

The theory that holds most water in this particular case is not a complex one. It is because they are a bunch of c*nts.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
deductions are you at work whilst writing all this rubbish or just stuck at home with nothing better to do than visit a brighton site...im very much intrieged at your plight. im assuming you're a leeds 'fan' living in sussex who goes twice a year, once when you play brighton and you go up to one of those friendly games they seem to organise often against celtic at elland road.....so you can visit your pregnant sister and buy some merchendise from the club shop to stick on your bedroom wall.....

Why the f*** would i live in the South?

Full of soft spoken queers and rent boys :safeway

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anybody else wonder why Deductions craves our attention so much. It is odd.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Thing is, if you had just come on here and was honest people wouldn't have thought you were as much a prat as you are. But saying your 40 odd, 2 kids and from Birmingham? Why lie? Are you worried?

Not very tough or scary that way is it? Why the lies?

probabaly wanted his ego massaged by having a load of fans say "its disgusting" about 'hooligans' hanging around outside the ground - unfortunately hes just made a complete twat out of himself!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe GAFFERKNOWSBEST and Deductions could exchange phone nos - with their matching casual outfits i could see this being the start of something for the two of them :kiss::kiss::safeway

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Funniest Thread I've read in a long time. I had a coughing fit at 1am this morning I was laughing so much, pages 7.8 and 9 are comedy classics

hats off to all

:D:D:D

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
If you want proper hoolie's, we should set up a webcam in the press room where fights for the last pie frequently break out between John Byrne and Andrew Hawes. Dont even start me on the queue for the tea and coffee!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here