Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
we are the true f***ing supporters all you f***ing NSC wankers give it large we are the ones who pay our money so you can just f*** off your.....i would embarrase you given the chance. i bet u was one of those 50 year old blokes up at east croydn giggling on the train like a naughty f***ing schoolboy. im sure you would embaress us, no wonder we ave a poof reputation

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
we are the true f***ing supporters all you f***ing NSC wankers give it large we are the ones who pay our money so you can just f*** off your.....i would embarrase you given the chance. i bet u was one of those 50 year old blokes up at east croydn giggling on the train like a naughty f***ing schoolboy. im sure you would embaress us, no wonder we ave a poof reputation

You're the ones who pay your money are you? So you werent part of the mob you claimed were standing watching from the road at the Bournemouth game then? I thought a hardcore hooligan like you would be there in the thick of it!

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i can do i f***ing job we have a proper firm and ****s like you arnt going to like it when away fans dont want to come down...........so you have nothing to say to urself about millwall guess it was you you still live with your mum dont you ****...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
noticed the differences in the posts then? because that is SO obviously me ???

and a fair few similarities too.

• An aversion to capitals
  • Posting times very similar
  • a giveaway textspeak "u" instead of "you" in one of your posts earlier
  • the threads that you inhabit
You do know that others have come a cropper playing this 2 characters from one PC role before don't you? Just look up Goring Gull or Paul Valley if you don't believe me.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
i can do i f***ing job we have a proper firm and ****s like you arnt going to like it when away fans dont want to come down...........so you have nothing to say to urself about millwall guess it was you you still live with your mum dont you ****...

What do you mean do I have anything to say about Millwall? Who mentioned Millwall? What are you going on about? Why don't you stay on subject and try and make some sense when you post at least.

Oh,and I do live with my mum but then again I am 13 so I have a right really.Good luck finding yours:bigwave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Can the BN1TWAT side of your schizophrenia please translate into English please?

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
yes, but im only just 18 and still at college, so even if there are some similar traits, the majority of people my age will speak using "texting" abbriviations such as u and wat. Im sure loads of people on here dont bother typing in full. I really cant be bothered to argue about this any longer im obviously not going to be able to change some of your stubborn minds :bigwave:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
yes, but im only just 18 and still at college, so even if there are some similar traits, the majority of people my age will speak using "texting" abbriviations such as u and wat. Im sure loads of people on here dont bother typing in full. I really cant be bothered to argue about this any longer im obviously not going to be able to change some of your stubborn minds :bigwave:

Right,now we all know you're a complete fake idiot. You claimed you were Matt from the phone in,who stated clearly he was 16.

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
Alright then. i got my phonecall on the fans phone in recorded, want me to send you a copy of it, or how about a copy of the latest census?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Because i never said anything at all about my age on the phone in, only my name.

Actually fair enough,you said something about u16's though and I assumed wrongly. I'll hold my hands up and admit that one,but according to Basil Fawlty on here,you play for St James Montifiore CC. If you can tell me what his name is then I'll believe it's two different people.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
Actually fair enough,you said something about u16's though and I assumed wrongly. I'll hold my hands up and admit that one,but according to Basil Fawlty on here,you play for St James Montifiore CC. If you can tell me what his name is then I'll believe it's two different people.

what are you on mate...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here