Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Gold.

This is probably the funniest thread I have seen on here since I last posted one.

All the elements of Classic farce, Deductions and his hilarious prejudices and Northern charm, Buzzer ranting, A good old frank exchange of views between cretins and dyslexics!

Party on.

BTW, if anyone is interested I have the Albion Hooligan stats for 2001 somewhere....

You can add to that the quality put down from hiney "fuk of you mong"...nearly fell off my chair...

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Unsuspecting?? Why were they running out with chairs, bottles and having a go back then you Leeds prick??

They would have backed off if were not up for a row. All in SI gear and took a kicking and Leeds will never admit it!!

I was there and i had no idea some asian nutjob was going to burst in and try and smash my head in with a chair :D

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I think we're doing GAFFERKNOWSBEST a disservice here.

I plucked up the courage to look at that link he posted and in this thread:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/590180/thread/1198516762/last-1199120160/pubs+for+26th
found shocking evidence of organised hoolganism between Brighton and Millwall on boxing day.

Basically, a few of them wandered about a bit, exchanged some verbals with the locals, ate a burger and then witnessed a woman drive her car into the back of another one at set of traffic lights. Scary stuff.

I was going to take my nephew to Withdean to watch his first Albion game but after these reports, it looks like football just isn't safe any more and heaven forbid should I ever meet closet-gay Deductions at a football match. On second thoughts there's no chance of that is there....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is hilarious stuff, not just for the caveman English, does anyone believe that serious football hooligans would post stuff like that on the net?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Football Factory has a lot to answer for!! It seems all you need to do to be a hooligan is put on some stone island and (whilst bouncing on your toes) refer to people as having 'mugged you off' and being 'all tooled up'.

One of the funniest things I have seen was at Brentford last season these two lads (prob about 16) in burberry caps walked into the pub on the corner the Albion were drinking in. As they stood in the corner looking really awkward I heard one of them saying over the phone 'yeah we are in the away pub its f*ckin mental'. Not sure what he was referring to as there were only about 10 people in there at the time mostly playing pool. Then they were both asked to leave politely as they tried to buy a pint and were not old enough!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Football Factory has a lot to answer for!! It seems all you need to do to be a hooligan is put on some stone island and (whilst bouncing on your toes) refer to people as having 'mugged you off' and being 'all tooled up'.

One of the funniest things I have seen was at Brentford last season these two lads (prob about 16) in burberry caps walked into the pub on the corner the Albion were drinking in. As they stood in the corner looking really awkward I heard one of them saying over the phone 'yeah we are in the away pub its f*ckin mental'. Not sure what he was referring to as there were only about 10 people in there at the time mostly playing pool. Then they were both asked to leave politely as they tried to buy a pint and were not old enough!

The Football Factory has spawned a whole lot of dickheads shouting "jog on" at each other... cheers Nick Love.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't have predjudices i hate gays, asians and all non Leeds fans equally.:)
You didn't mention women. :O. Would probably shit yourself if confronted by a big gay asian Huddersfield fan.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You didn't mention women. :O. Would probably shit yourself if confronted by a big gay asian Huddersfield fan.

Leave him alone.. The poor love was obviously either in, or knew someone who was, in the Pump House when the Leeds massive got sorted out..he is here to work through his issues.

Bless.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
Ok...................you Found Me Out........................so What If I Am A Hooligan I Enjoy It And I Am Trying To Bring Back The Casual Days To Brighton.....

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
:Ha Ha and you thought that i was him!!!!:laugh::laugh:
Obviously not even a real hooligan, there has always been "casuals" at the club since the 70's, and probably always will be, so we dont need some 12 year old whos been watching too much football factory bringing it back thanks!:D

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
:Ha Ha and you thought that i was him!!!!:laugh::laugh:
Obviously not even a real hooligan, there has always been "casuals" at the club since the 70's, and probably always will be, so we dont need some 12 year old whos been watching too much football factory bringing it back thanks!:D

:lolol: You so BLATENTLY are him though,you both log on within ten minutes of eachother!

Go and play with your 'casual' friends you total complete cackbadger.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
:lolol: You so BLATENTLY are him though,you both log on within ten minutes of eachother!

Go and play with your 'casual' friends you total complete cackbadger.

who f***ing are you to tell me what i should and shouldent do you should all be getting behind us............................

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
Oh yeah and ive suddenly taken a crash course in English language and grammar. havent u noticed that my english is just slightly better, and i dont think its nutts to speak in text language!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
who f***ing are you to tell me what i should and shouldent do you should all be getting behind us............................

Why should we be getting behind you then? What if you and your little 12 year old pals get the club fined for inability to control it's 'supporters'?

I wouldn't worry about it though,you're a sad,low life,wannabe thug,you'd embarrase yourself in a real row and I think one day you're gonna claim to be all these things to the wrong person.

Edit: Oh,and I didn't even quote you on that last post,so you've just made your own bed you pillock.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh yeah and ive suddenly taken a crash course in English language and grammar. havent u noticed that my english is just slightly better, and i dont think its nutts to speak in text language!!

Is "nutts" a good or bad thing? I really must keep in touch with yoof culture, you see so any assistance would be jolly nice.

EDIT - and Gaffer.....you ought to know something before you pick on FalmerforAll. He's OFFICIALLY one of the hardest here on NSC. Harder than me even.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here