Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Yep a "plastic fan" and "gloryhunter" for supporting a team in League One and one which has tumbled down the leagues in recent seasons :laugh:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
i didnt call you a glory hunter.... just a plastic northern monkey,, NO ONE in leeds supports football,they all watch egg chasing.

where were you born?
where are your family from?
where do you live?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why are you so offended?

Young man theres no need to feel down :laugh:

eh? Your thought processes really are solitary affairs and sooooo quickly over. Hmmm...a bit like your schooling, your attempts at romance.....

I'm not offended at the homophobia, you numpty. The moment you come out with something original OR witty OR even pertinent OR well-thought out THEN I'll be offended. Until then your shoddy attempts are strictly non-league.

Another gay jibe, eh Deductions. You seem a little, shall we say pre-occupied. Was it all that mutual masturbation at school that you keep having thoughts about.

"Ooh. I've hears that Brighton has a large gay population. IF I hang around on their footie fans board then perhaps I may be able to understand why I, a bigoted nasty northerner am having those feelings. Those cosmopolitan Southerners could unlock the inner pansy."

You're just a shite illiterate fan doing a shite pikey club no favours.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
still no answer from the plastic northern monkey.my bet is he was born in shoreham,is about 53,ginger going bald and works in a factory.. oh... and the connection is a cup final replay he saw on telly against chelsea,and the reason he picked leeds was because as he was a fat bastard no one liked he couldnt go with chelsea like the rest of the twats he went to a youth club with

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
what a joker

who is gafferknows best what a joker...............

i must admit i did see some casuals but you dont let idiots like that bother you

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
why do people think i am hooligan.....i am a father of 2 so f*** of you bunch of brighton ****s just because i come from birmingham

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
why do people think i am hooligan.....i am a father of 2 so f*** of you bunch of brighton ****s just because i come from birmingham

I would hope that BOTH your children have a better command of the English language than you old boy, otherwise you might get a visit fairly shortly from Social Services.

Or. if you want it in a way that you MIGHT understand:

fuk of you mong

:thumbsup:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
...what are theses sorts of people doing at the albion

Well they aren't, are they? At the Albion, that is. They're hanging around like a bunch of twats OUTSIDE the ground trying to arrange girlie fights with Bournemouth supporters. Or on here where they've singularly confused the membership with people who give a f***.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here