Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You mean attacking a pub with a few unsuspecting fans in Brighton? :laugh:

You guys never bring much more than a handful up to Leeds :bigwave:

I was at Bournemouth the bank holiday weekend when the mighty Leeds attacked kiddies and women. No doubt those targets were well deserved and well up for it, eh?

Call it what you want, you sad Northern Monkey. The mighty Leeds got their f***ing comeuppance down here in the soft south. Giving it the Billy Big Bollocks all the time about how hard you are and your fans will get a rep. One they apparently don't deserve 'cause a load of Albion hoolies kicked your hoolies around.

Didn't see much of a revenge party last time your lot came down. Learnt their lesson, did they?

Dandyman

In London village.
Scone Island? How frightfully last century of them. Surely everyone goes bespoke at Gresham Blake these days.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
this is so obviously another purile attempt to push a "hoolie site"the sad fucker obviously types most of the posts there himself judging by the same textspeak phrases and spelling errors,

we have seen the same tactic before.we will again

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
I was at Bournemouth the bank holiday weekend when the mighty Leeds attacked kiddies and women. No doubt those targets were well deserved and well up for it, eh?

Call it what you want, you sad Northern Monkey. The mighty Leeds got their f***ing comeuppance down here in the soft south. Giving it the Billy Big Bollocks all the time about how hard you are and your fans will get a rep. One they apparently don't deserve 'cause a load of Albion hoolies kicked your hoolies around.

Didn't see much of a revenge party last time your lot came down. Learnt their lesson, did they?

We were scared.

Of being raped by the Brighton mob, literally :safeway

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We were scared.

of being raped by the Brighton mob, literally :safeway

So that's it. That's your response. And you're the one in the family with access to a PC? f*** - that scares me more.

You really are a prune. And a tad repressed with all these gay rape jibes. Did watching Spartacus yesterday make your tummy all feel funny eh? A little too arousing for a northern monkey like you.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
So that's it. That's your response. And you're the one in the family with access to a PC? f*** - that scares me more.

You really are a prune. And a tad repressed with all these gay rape jibes. Did watching Spartacus yesterday make your tummy all feel funny eh?

Why are you so offended?

Young man theres no need to feel down :laugh:

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
Its a part of football and as long as people that don't want to get involved in it don't I can see any problem with like minded people meeting. I've always been really interested in it to be fair.

mattieoo

Nov 17, 2005
in the cold
to be honest who cares if someone speaks in text language. Anyone can understand it...dont be snobby

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i am from birmingham
that explains your excitement,u watched zulus over xmas as well as football factory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here