Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
ok it is the last time i leave a brighton game early

yer i admit i wouldent take my boy anywer near those sort of thugs ever again they made a phone call why i was there to bournemouth the stated it BWS and to meet them in 20 mins.................what are theses sorts of people doing at the albion

the bad example was leaving early

oh and showing your kid you were intimidated by fools

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
ok it is the last time i leave a brighton game early

yer i admit i wouldent take my boy anywer near those sort of thugs ever again they made a phone call why i was there to bournemouth the stated it BWS and to meet them in 20 mins.................what are theses sorts of people doing at the albion

Would someone be kind enough to translate the above into English for me?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Might have been about the only way of motivating them into getting behind their team. Not so much as a single PEEP til their first goal went in. What an embarrassment to their club :nono:

Shit turn out from them too, it's not exactly a long trip and they barely half filled their allocation

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
sorry my english isent gr8

but we need to stop thses thugs

Your English is fine, it's your text speak that doesn't make sense!!!

I take it you didn't report it to the stewards?! Of course we're going to get a few knobs every now and again, but to say that hooliganism is back because of a few pissed up chavs is plain rubbish!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they were proper ,ha ha ha,me thinks you watched football factory over xmas

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i am 42 years old with 2 sons one 16 and one 10 i have beter things to do than fight at football shame this bunch dont

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
You mean attacking a pub with a few unsuspecting fans in Brighton? :laugh:

You guys never bring much more than a handful up to Leeds :bigwave:

FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU EVER BEEN TO LEEDS??????????????????????it makes rotherham seem an attractive day out..

at least rotherham has genuine northern monkeys,every leeds fan i have ever met has been home counties or cornwall.

genuine yorkshire leeds northern monkeys are only interested in egg chasing

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think everyone should give up going to football full stop.

To think, men standing on a street corner........the horror!!

No wonder it took so long to get Falmer!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
No offence mate but I find your story really hard to believe. Where do I begin? Your text speak for a start doesn't make much sense,however translated it the best I can,I can assume you saw a mob of casuals outside the ground who had a meet arranged with the Bournemouth lot? You say you were intimidated and took your 'son' away from them quickly,yet you managed to find out in conversation that they had a crew in Millwall?

And if I'm honest with you the 'hooligan scene' never really left Brighton,there was action in Cheltenham,Orient and Swindon probably more as we appear to have our fair share of 'hoolies'. I've even managed to put a few names to faces but so long as I or anyone who's not looking for trouble doesn't get caught up in it and hurt I couldn't care less what they do. Just make sure BHAFC doesn't suffer the consequences.

Oh,and Deductions,that fight was arranged over the phone and anyone who says anything else is a liar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here