Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers looking forward to giving Dunk some stick Saturday....

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
What exactly did the Doncaster fan say on Naylor's Q&A session? I can't access the argus site from work.

Comment From Donny Fan
Should Dunk hang his head in shame this weekend? What a disgrace. If Sharp had remained fit we'd be top 6 by now.

Naylor's reply....

Very harsh and a vivid imagination about what might have happened since then. There have been much worse tackles this season.

Comment From Donny fan
I understand Dunk probably thought he was being a tough guy on the opening day of the season but that was completely unacceptable. If he was a Donny player i'd have demanded he be placed immediately on the transfer list. No excuses. Dunk has single-handedly ruined our promotion push.

Naylor's reply.....

Dream on

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Yes Dunk's tackle was bad but are the Doncaster fans forgetting an equally poor challenge on Barnes that could have caused serious injury? 3:40 in this video

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
"i will boo him from the 1st minute to the 94th"

If the game goes to the 95th minute like last time, will he give up and go home like his team did?

The Championship will be considerably enhanced when Doncaster Rovers leave it.

Small time club with small time support - looking forward to real clubs like Charlton & the Sheffields replacing them.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The Championship will be considerably enhanced when Doncaster Rovers leave it.

Small time club with small time support - looking forward to real clubs like Charlton & the Sheffields replacing them.

I remember Doncaster fans suggesting that we were arrogant in thinking that we'd beat an "established" Championship side like them in our first game back at this level. They do seem to be the most deluded fans in the league.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Only uneducated, small minded idiots would think that one incident in the first game of the season who be the reason they are rubbish. Blaming Dunky is an excuse for the position they find themselves. I am sure none of them will be looking forward to League 1 next season but blaming a 19 year old defender who has been quality all season is a joke.

But don't take my word for it, have a look at what types of people we are talking about here.

Scroll forward to 2:10 in to see who will be waiting at Donny.

@2:00 The bloke in the dungarees...is that Andy Carroll?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
just another set of fans that are bitter about the way our club are heading.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair, I expect many of their fans are cringing at that thread. Its a non-story really, Dunk is far from certain to make the squad given the form of AEA and GG.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Take it our 'Special relationship' is over then...c'mon a couple of nagasaki ju-ju's say 'Dunk is the root of all their problems'....why was Sharp sold then...no bad feelings with Donny....

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
That is f***ing funny. Sharp missed six league games after Dunk's admittedly poor tackle. But you see worse tackles every single week, and to suggest somehow the first seven games defined their entire season is delusional beyond belief. Plus the tackle that went in on Barnes in that game was 10x worse, absolutely horrible challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here