Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers looking forward to giving Dunk some stick Saturday....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
some Donny twat also had a go on Naylor's Q&A on the Argus site this lunchtime - I would provide a link but I have so many problems with adverts freezing on "coveritlive" that I really can't be arsed, but have a look if you can as it's mildly amusing

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
some Donny twat also had a go on Naylor's Q&A on the Argus site this lunchtime - I would provide a link but I have so many problems with adverts freezing on "coveritlive" that I really can't be arsed, but have a look if you can as it's mildly amusing

Good response from Naylor to the Donny fan saying Dunk ruined their season. two words....."Dream on".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nothing whatsoever to do with them being run like Willy McKay's out of date footballers emporium......no agreed its ALL Dunks fault.........:strewth:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I actually wish Dunk was going to play, As i would love him to bang in a header and shut them up, shame he wont be in the squad though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Truly pathetic. Not even worth taking seriously.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
what about naylor's challenge on barnes? worst of the season.
and watching the highlights the "tackle" by Spurr on LuaLua reminded me that they literally kicked him out of the game that day.

There's no end to the levels of stupidity you have to go through to believe any of the shit Doncaster fans seem to. And it's also worth remembering this brainlessness started on the internet before the game was even over, with people who weren't there.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
and watching the highlights the "tackle" by Spurr on LuaLua reminded me that they literally kicked him out of the game that day.

There's no end to the levels of stupidity you have to go through to believe any of the shit Doncaster fans seem to. And it's also worth remembering this brainlessness started on the internet before the game was even over, with people who weren't there.

...and was biterly enforced by their manager, I seem to recall. I love the 15:12 post on there. Hello Viking Chat :bigwave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
To be honest I'm not even looking at that Site , I KNOW this new breed of Donny fans are utter ,utter scum and look forward to the twats going down...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Also the bedwetting c**ts seem to forget one of there players got injured kicking Calde in the FACE.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Pretty pathetic by the Donny fans to be honest. 1) Dunk won't be playing - he's not even made the squad for the last 2 games. 2) Donny are not the only club who have had key players injured by bad tackles over the years (remember Lua Lua last season at Hartlepool!) - it's happend to us many times. It's part and parcel of football I'm afraid - bleeting ain't gonna solve the problem. And if any club rely so heavily on 1 player then I think they have bigger problems at hand. It's a team game remember.

Regardless of their comments I still hope they stay up - Dean Saunders was a great player for us back in the 80's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here