Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers looking forward to giving Dunk some stick Saturday....

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Only uneducated, small minded idiots would think that one incident in the first game of the season who be the reason they are rubbish. Blaming Dunky is an excuse for the position they find themselves. I am sure none of them will be looking forward to League 1 next season but blaming a 19 year old defender who has been quality all season is a joke.

But don't take my word for it, have a look at what types of people we are talking about here.

Scroll forward to 2:10 in to see who will be waiting at Donny.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So Southampton spent £3m on a player who'll never walk again? The fools.

I think we can trace our lack of discipline for the whole season on the Donny match, after watching them repeatedly kick Lua Lua and Naylor's appalling tackle on Barnes go pretty much unpunished we clearly decided that you can get away with anything in the Championship

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
So many inaccuracies, it's hilarious. Dunk does not have 12 yellows. He hasn't been booked since last year. He is not a clogger. He will not be playing anyway. One of them also claims Dunk was responsible for Hayter's injury - yes, the one where their striker kicked Calderon in the head and came off worse..

So, so desperate.

I was about to say how well we'd done to scam the FA by not getting Dunk banned for 2 games when he'd reached 10 yellows.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Championship 2011/12 Disciplinary statistics

Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion) Yellow cards 9 Red cards 0

Brian Stock (Doncaster Rovers) Yellow cards 9 Red cards 0

:facepalm:

Interestingly, eight out of Dunk's nine red cards have come in the second half of games. Concentration an issue perhaps? Or just the defending getting more desperate?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was about to say how well we'd done to scam the FA by not getting Dunk banned for 2 games when he'd reached 10 yellows.

Did he not reach 10 yellows in the Coventry game, and was suspended for Saints and Wrexham??

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Championship 2011/12 Disciplinary statistics

Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion) Yellow cards 9 Red cards 0

Brian Stock (Doncaster Rovers) Yellow cards 9 Red cards 0

:facepalm:

That's an interesting point you have made there Edna, but you've overlooked a key issue here I think. Stock hasn't ended anyone's career and forced them to be bottom of the table.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This is all a bit like the Ipswich banner thing. We shouldn't let our good relationship with Donny be tarnished by the ignorant scribblings of one or two fans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never mind Rovers' already-failed little campaign against Dunk, there's a far more interesting confrontation in prospect.

El Hadji Diouf against El Abd.

Should be- ahem- one El of a battle :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interesting that they've got it in for a 19 year old centre back who has only had 10 yellow cards all season.

And they have a point. What are Albion thinking of by playing blatant THUGS like Dunk? I wish we had more upholders of good sportsmanship playing for us, like little plucky old El Hadji Diouf.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm going to predict here and NOW, that by 5pm on Saturday, the deluded Donny fans will have moved on to hating El Abd.

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Only uneducated, small minded idiots would think that one incident in the first game of the season who be the reason they are rubbish. Blaming Dunky is an excuse for the position they find themselves. I am sure none of them will be looking forward to League 1 next season but blaming a 19 year old defender who has been quality all season is a joke.

But don't take my word for it, have a look at what types of people we are talking about here.

Scroll forward to 2:10 in to see who will be waiting at Donny.

Hope that guy in the waistcoat is there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here