Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riots tonight...

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Set a curfew... anyone caught outside during the curfew should be treated with full force...

errrr......i don't want to be shot simply for attending the Gills cup match and then getting back to London late

(and like a riot tourist travelling via croydon and clapham junction)

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Rumour mill going into overdrive, early closing, lost takings, general disruption. Jesus, what an unbelievable f***ing disgrace this all is. Family businesses burnt down in Croydon. Puts our rivalry with the Palace in its place. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I'd worked hard to build up a shop and see it burnt down by the scum of the earth. Hats off to the shopkeepers who defended their property. Listened to some of the pond life on the radio just now...'like, you know it's letting the conservatives or whoever know that we can do what we want' Shoot the lot of them. Think of the welfare money we'll save.
I agree, quickly killing these c-nts will save this country a fortune over future years as we dont have to support them and their feral offspring from cradle to grave ( thanks labour for creating all this )

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ping putter for me too last night in S. London

What a respectable way to defend ones property!

i also have a ping putter, but how am i meant to play this weekend if its wrapped around some little scrotes head?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Apologies as I'm sure this is a stupid question, but how do curfews work for people working nights or finishing shifts beyond whatever the curfew time is?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
to witness my home town being trashed and burned to the ground was heart breaking

totally empathise

only been resident in S London for 3 yrs but this has made my blood boil

hearing choppers overhead and wondering whether your part of town was next was shocking.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I cannot believe people are still trying to tell us this is a race thing. There are Black, White, Asian, and every other race. This is mindless thuggery whatever your ethnicity. I hope these bastards don't stop me watching my beloved Albion tonight. It's alright for Cameron to come on TV talking bollocks, he needs to give the word for rubber bullets (or if I had my way live rounds) I feel that it is time to arm the old bill, or at the very least make sure their crime gets punished, rather than the slap on the wrist that these magistrates hand out. I really don't know what the answer is, as this isn't organised violence, just gangs of feral youths.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Your spelling is quite correct. I'm in Bermondsey, and seem to have escaped the worst so far. Could you give me a link as to where you've seen the rumours of Bermondsey being hit?

Hey mate , not the most reliable source but Twitter

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Me thinks its' going to be worse than last night. In hourly contact with the Met Police to assess the situation(s) as I've got vehicles out all over London. Already have beaten a hasty retreat from Hackney, Tottenham, West End, Penge, Bexley, Wimbledon, Ilford, Romford, Stratford, Walthamstow, Barking. And its' just about to kick off here in Dagenham, 200+people gathered in Dagenham Heathway. The only bonus is I don't cover Croydon, thats' someone else's misfortune.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From the BBC news feed:

1434: A bit more on the Met's confirmation that plastic bullets, or baton rounds to give them their proper name, will be made available to officers. They have been used before in Britain although it is not thought this was in a public order situation.

Good. The coppers will be itching for a proper ruck after being incredibly restrained for 3 nights now, I'd say. No complaints from me if the streets are strewn with these hooded pricks, shot down with rubber bullets.

Seeing pics of these ferel cünts in agony should bring some sort of feel good factor back to the rest of the country who want them dealt with, hard.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From the BBC news feed:

1434: A bit more on the Met's confirmation that plastic bullets, or baton rounds to give them their proper name, will be made available to officers. They have been used before in Britain although it is not thought this was in a public order situation.

Good. The coppers will be itching for a proper ruck after being incredibly restrained for 3 nights now, I'd say. No complaints from me if the streets are strewn with these hooded pricks, shot down with rubber bullets.

Seeing pics of these ferel cünts in agony should bring some sort of feel good factor back to the rest of the country who want them dealt with, hard.

In Sussex, only armed officers are authorised to use baton rounds. I'm fairly sure the Met would be the same. Hence, the number of officers actually able to fire baton rounds will be tiny.

It can be a useful device in the sense that it's less lethal, and it has a far longer range than a taser, but it's clunky and slow to reload and certainly not the answer to a charging crowd.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Just went through wandsworth, every shop was closed, shopping centre was closed and all the pubs etc were boarded up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here