Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riots tonight...

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Just walked from the Salford Watersports centre, past the lowry. Deserted! Security guard asked if I had finished rioting. cheeky git.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Message to all the scumbags who go out tonight looking for this, if you get hurt, if you get injured, TOUGH f***ing LUCK, I don't care about your rights any more. And if you get killed, I will have not an ounce of sympathy for your friends or family.

I couldn't agree more , trouble is it's always more likely that the innocents will get hurt. They should be warned from a loudhailer from helicopters above that they have a minute to give themselves up or face being shot on sight.
The bastards are moving to other areas now the coppers have been stripped from these areas........obvious wasn't it. :annoyed:

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Great to see people turning out to defend their communities. Be even better to see a few of the rioters get a good kicking from them. God they need it! Worries me that the police will end up arresting the decent people protecting their homes as they are an easier target though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The amount of people out and about now is crazy. All showing there faces and lining every street. It's superb. Very proud of little Enfield tonight.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The amount of people out and about now is crazy. All showing there faces and lining every street. It's superb. Very proud of little Enfield tonight.

I'm proud of this town tonight too mate, very proud. Defending communities builds communities, not politicians.

I guess it has already been reported on here but the scumbag that died from being shot last night in Croydon, got shot by one of his own when they argued over whose loot was whose.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Mancs will come out and defend their community if it spreads to the burbs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There's every indication it's all getting a bit racist.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Don't know if I missed hearing something Boz, but the majority of these thugs and looters in London have been black lads, that's not to say whites haven't been involved because they definitely have. But if they are chasing these thugs off and most of them are black, there is nothing racist in that. They are thugs being chased... am I missing something?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

I heard the BNP are marching down from Turkey street and the Enfield guys are singing England songs... I hope it's not turning racist. Everyone I've spoke to whos actually there said it isn't at all and there are people of all creeds just standing up for their community.

I hope the BNP stuff is bullshit because it will kick off in a big way otherwise :(

Oct 25, 2003
I heard the BNP are marching down from Turkey street and the Enfield guys are singing England songs... I hope it's not turning racist. Everyone I've spoke to whos actually there said it isn't at all and there are people of all creeds just standing up for their community.

I hope the BNP stuff is bullshit because it will kick off in a big way otherwise :(

i'm not one to normally defend the BNP, infact i hate them, but fuhrer griffin was giving praise to the members of the turkish community earlier

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] I was of the mind that it was people defending their communities too and I know of very few white enclaves in London, so I'm a bit confused.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
The Mancs will come out and defend their community if it spreads to the burbs.

The more this goes on , the more this will galvanise local communities. Trouble is where is the line drawn , I can see the ''protectors'' of their communities being ''dragged'' into the courts for defending their people and property from these twats.
They won't dare do it here in the mining communities. I hope.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The more this goes on , the more this will galvanise local communities. Trouble is where is the line drawn , I can see the ''protectors'' of their communities being ''dragged'' into the courts for defending their people and property from these twats.
They won't dare do it here in the mining communities. I hope.

Yep that will happen mate, it's typical of our country, but do you sit indoors whilst everything around you burns? Someone has to make a stance.

Just seen a complete meathead interviewed on Sky from Manchester, about 16, fully masked telling live tv he is a law breaker and that he was in the city centre to get money... it really, really beggars belief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here