Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riots tonight...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lets see how many Greek and Turkish kebab shops get done whilst they are open tonight.........................

Have you seen the size of those donner knives ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm pleased that I don't live in a town or city right now, and I hope everyone who does can be safe until this has been stopped.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hope the police give them a f***ing good hiding tonight, they have plastic bullets at their disposal too, according to Sky... think I'll stay in London and watch these little shits go crying home to their mummy's!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lets see how many Greek and Turkish kebab shops get done whilst they are open tonight.........................

Have you seen the size of those donner knives ?

Lets see how many wankers get their f***ing arms or hands cut off by them, now that would be sweet.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Last night for the first time in ages I got back out of bed and checked everything was locked up properly.

I then selected the Ping putter out of the bag and placed it next to the bed all the time thinking I should have a gun in the house, and that is worrying.

Dont ruin the putter, its not worth it.

Id suggest your 8 Iron, who really uses there 8 Iron?

Personally i went for the 4iron as i didnt want to risk scuffing and missing them. pretty good witht that bad boy. Callaway if you wondering.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just seeing all this happening, that video of the injured man being mugged and all the looting on the news makes me feel like I should be out helping the police in London, some sort of vigilante thing like Harry Brown. It makes me so angry. All I will say is if theyre thinking of coming to Lancing they should expect to see the end of my 9 iron. Wankers!

I actually get a feeling that decent human beings will react against any trouble tonight and deal with it themselves... we'll see, I don't expect these coward scum will want to be out on the streets tonight with the amount of warnings they are being given by the authorities.

Dont ruin the putter, its not worth it.

Id suggest your 8 Iron, who really uses there 8 Iron?

Personally i went for the 4iron as i didnt want to risk scuffing and missing them. pretty good witht that bad boy. Callaway if you wondering.

4 iron to long to be wielding on tight staircases, putter just right, and i wouldn't want to damage my Callaway X16's either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see anything other than another night of rioting.

The police have drafted in extra bodies but they don't know where the riots will occur. Even if there were enough police after the Mark Duggan shooting they wouldn't DARE hit a black teenage looter for fear of a race war.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Set a curfew... anyone caught outside during the curfew should be treated with full force...

Would that include me, making my way home from the Amex?

I really don't think these mindless thugs should prevent me from watching the Albion - so no curfew for me thank you very much.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
10 inch kitchen knife for me if anyone is interested in knocking my door down, Anthony Worrell Thompson one at that, so I can bore them to death at the same time.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
rumours of Bromley , Bermondsey (sp?) and the like being hit tonight..

Your spelling is quite correct. I'm in Bermondsey, and seem to have escaped the worst so far. Could you give me a link as to where you've seen the rumours of Bermondsey being hit?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
4 iron to long to be wielding on tight staircases, putter just right, and i wouldn't want to damage my Callaway X16's either.

You have made a very good point, i will possibly need to reconside, i asume the ping will be a blade putter, will it have enough meat behind it?

On second thoughts i will be using my Donny lob wedge, at £9 this can be replaced easily, ill just go rob one from sport and soccer. it also has a nice head on the club and can also get a decent swing on it.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Out of interest I had a look on Twitter, number one trending is #prayforlondon - read the first 300 tweets. Not ONE black person tweeted except;

"Hopeful teach feds we aint messin they search us, we fuk u up #prayforlondon#

That actually says quite a lot.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Out of interest I had a look on Twitter, number one trending is #prayforlondon - read the first 300 tweets. Not ONE black person tweeted except;

Does it? What does the video of the Enfield riots - >50% white - say?

How about we don't make race the issue here?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
They should turn off their communication methods. It amazes me nothing has been done about the Blackberry messaging service that they're all using.
because they're just switch to text, or twitter , or whatever

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You're saying more than I'm comfortable with, so please stop referencing skin colour now. Thanks.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just need continous heavy rain for a few nights that should, quieten things down a bit. Well it would put off the people out just for a laugh and a few freebies and make the police's job a lot easier

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Not good here in Wimbledon.
All the big Electronic shops have shut down already. All the other shops have been told to shut at 15:30pm.
Now been told to leave work at 15:30 as well.

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
Rumour mill going into overdrive, early closing, lost takings, general disruption. Jesus, what an unbelievable f***ing disgrace this all is. Family businesses burnt down in Croydon. Puts our rivalry with the Palace in its place. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I'd worked hard to build up a shop and see it burnt down by the scum of the earth. Hats off to the shopkeepers who defended their property. Listened to some of the pond life on the radio just now...'like, you know it's letting the conservatives or whoever know that we can do what we want' Shoot the lot of them. Think of the welfare money we'll save.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here