Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riots tonight...

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Just seeing all this happening, that video of the injured man being mugged and all the looting on the news makes me feel like I should be out helping the police in London, some sort of vigilante thing like Harry Brown. It makes me so angry. All I will say is if theyre thinking of coming to Lancing they should expect to see the end of my 9 iron. Wankers!

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
Is this the prompt to properly arm the police? Bumping a few of the looters / rioters off might deter the rest of them, or of course it could see tit for tat and the looters arming themselves

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think it might have peaked last night.

Flex Your Head

I work in Beckenham and we’ve just had official word from senior management that police have identified Bromley as a ‘confirmed target from 14.00 hours’. There was some sporadic and minor looting there last night, but it looks like Bromley could be today’s Hackney.

I live in Sydenham (a Seagull deep in Eagles territory!) about 200 yards from the high street. Looters smashed up the Costcutter last night, but got no further as a lot of the local Turkish shop keepers and their friends / families fought back and chased the little shits away. More power to ‘em!

Pretty worried about tonight; it’s either going to be a lot quieter than last night or completely mental. Worst of all, I’m starting to get vaguely Daily Mail-ish thoughts!

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Set a curfew... anyone caught outside during the curfew should be treated with full force...

While the idea is good, what if they completely ignore it? There was no stopping them last night, so if they disobeyed a curfew I doubt much would happen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just seeing all this happening, that video of the injured man being mugged and all the looting on the news makes me feel like I should be out helping the police in London, some sort of vigilante thing like Harry Brown. It makes me so angry. All I will say is if theyre thinking of coming to Lancing they should expect to see the end of my 9 iron. Wankers!

My Gray and Nicholls 3lb 2 ouncer would be my weapon of choice and it wouldn`t be with a backward defensive dead bat, I can tell you matey boy.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
To watch the scenes from the w/e in Tottenham was hard enough but to witness my home town being trashed and burned to the ground was heart breaking, shoot these FCKRS or arrest them and lock them up for a very long time, a man is now dead after being shoot is this not enough to to force heavy handed tatics from the police?

I hope that Brighton is peaceful and that you are spared any of this dispicable behaviour.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
They should turn off their communication methods. It amazes me nothing has been done about the Blackberry messaging service that they're all using.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My Gray and Nicholls 3lb 2 ouncer would be my weapon of choice and it wouldn`t be with a backward defensive dead bat, I can tell you matey boy.

If I thought my house was going to be attacked or looted, I feel comforted that I have 500 Gamebore Blue Diamond Competition Load in stock, and I the keys to my cabinet are in my back pocket.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It is sad, but a wake up call to this country. We've always had the crusty anarchist types that hijack any sort of public protest. G20, Mayday, Student protests. But what we are seeing now is the vast majority joining in are just scumbags plain and simple. A thick, hoodie, hooligan that has no respect for anyone or anything and has just jumped in to loot and violate our cities and communities. The UK seems so produce an alarming amount of these underclass kids and its growing. Whilst we can all debate how to stop producing these types of kids, its gonna take years. We need hard direct action and lock this lot up, prison ships or temporary prisons, and a real force to deal with them. Then tackle why we produce so many asbo hoodies.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
rumours of Bromley , Bermondsey (sp?) and the like being hit tonight..

Last night for the first time in ages I got back out of bed and checked everything was locked up properly.

I then selected the Ping putter out of the bag and placed it next to the bed all the time thinking I should have a gun in the house, and that is worrying.

If I thought my house was going to be attacked or looted, I feel comforted that I have 500 Gamebore Blue Diamond Competition Load in stock, and I the keys to my cabinet are in my back pocket.

Can I come stay at yours please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here