Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rio Ferdinand

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
On current form/given Rio's fitness problems this season, King is just as good. Bad for the squad though.

Genuinly believe Kings lack of experience in Europe and playing in top matches for England will be a problem in the latter stages. Inexperience is fine with attacking players, at the heart of your back four its a problem. 10 times worse if we end up with Upson in the back four at some stage.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Interesting as well that we now have a player who assaulted someone as our captain, good example??

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
f***ing heskey not only is he total and utter shit and should be no where near the final 23 he goes and crocks our skipper

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
About as good as one who had to serve a fairly substantial drugs ban

I thought Rio served a ban for failing to take a drugs test...not through testing positive...although it might be said that our squad is plagued by dope, he is called Heskey!!!

We are now down to 22 players, two of whom (Barry and King) are still pretty much crocked and maybe one bad challenge from joining Rio on a plane home.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Didnt think could bring in substitutes after the 23 were named

Yes you can, they have to be brought in before the tournament starts...so, no probs replacing Rio, except that it is likely to be Dawson!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought Rio served a ban for failing to take a drugs test...not through testing positive...although it might be said that our squad is plagued by dope, he is called Heskey!!!

We are now down to 22 players, two of whom (Barry and King) are still pretty much crocked and maybe one bad challenge from joining Rio on a plane home.

Yeah he did, still a drugs related ban though.

We can call a replacement in. Dawson seems the obvious choice. Rio got injured being turned by Hesky btw, don't think you can really blame him for that!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Failing to take the test is failing a test, otherwise anyone who had drugs in their system wouldn't take the test

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
f***ing heskey not only is he total and utter shit and should be no where near the final 23 he goes and crocks our skipper

Anyone who can't see that Rooney is released by Heskey's hard work for England knows nothing about football. Also the way I read it was Heskey turned Ferdinand he did not actually foul him.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Anyone who can't see that Rooney is released by Heskey's hard work for England knows nothing about football. Also the way I read it was Heskey turned Ferdinand he did not actually foul him.

heskey is a striker that has scored 7 goals in 60 odd games.....imagine its 1-0 to spain in ther final Heskey through on their goal ....do you think he would score...im sorry but just because he gives Rooney more space is not a reason for him to play.A top class england striker he is not and he even struggles to get into Aston Villas starting 11.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just seen the challenge on Drogba that broke his arm and the ssn presenter saying you can see the pain in his expression. I didn't see any difference to the thousands of other times he's gone to ground in the last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Attachments

• ferd.jpg
    ferd.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 155

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
In my opinion, both Carragher and King are better then Rio anyway.

And Gerrard is much better captain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here