Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp Has Left Spurs

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Chelsea could have practically any manager they want. Why on earth would they go for Harry Redknapp?!

Really? is that why they haven't appointed anyone? the reason why they cant have any manager they want is because who ever they go for turns it down because they know the job will only last for a year usually, Harry is a top manager and has done well with Tottenham on a reasonably small-ish budget and wage limit for a top premier league team, imagine what he would be like with a ridiculous budget. He wasn't the majority of the nations first choice for the England job for nothing?

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Harry to Swansea.

Gus to Spurs

Steve Evans to Brighton

Glenn Hoddle to Rotherham

England to win the Euros

GB to win 187 golds in the Oympics

you heard it here first folks

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Harry to Swansea.

Gus to Spurs

Steve Evans to Brighton

Glenn Hoddle to Rotherham

England to win the Euros

GB to win 187 golds in the Oympics

you heard it here first folks

And BHA to win the Championship next season?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
imagine what he would be like with a ridiculous budget

Probably pay players like John Utaka & Sol Campbell wages vastly disproportionate to his club's income, and send them spiralling into bankruptcy?

Oh and I still don't think he was the nation's choice: he was the media's choice because he's a chirpy rent a quote who never short of a word for them. I think the silent majority would have taken him if appointed, but we're of the view that if he was the best option, there must have been a pretty low standard of candidates. Thankfully the FA saw past Redknapp's continual self-serving horseshit & went for Hodgson.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Gus turned down villa,westbrom and many more just so he can join spurs or maybe gus is waiting for the barcelona job.

We both know, the only thing Gus has turned down this summer, is the chance to distance himself from any job that has come up. But then he has done that many times in the past as loads of people will come on here and say.......But he hasn't for a while now, has he?

D

Deleted member 2719

Really? is that why they haven't appointed anyone? the reason why they cant have any manager they want is because who ever they go for turns it down because they know the job will only last for a year usually, Harry is a top manager and has done well with Tottenham on a reasonably small-ish budget and wage limit for a top premier league team, imagine what he would be like with a ridiculous budget. He wasn't the majority of the nations first choice for the England job for nothing?

Rednapp is so over rated you have obviously bought into his media spin, what i will say is he is a good blagger.
There is know way Chelsea would touch him IMO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'There's no way I would resign'

or

Big pay off if I'm sacked.

D

Deleted member 2719

Harry just been quoted on ITV that he has not resigned, shame.......................but does anyone believe him!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Made you look a Munchkin hasn't it.

Source is still adamant Redknapp has gone, all will come out in next 24hrs.

Redknapp has confirmed he hasn't resigned, but from what I'm told the decision for him to leave won't be his anyway !!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here