Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp Has Left Spurs

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Gus is preparing as we speak, to talk to anyone that will listen how wonderful Spurs are and how they should have an old player manage them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If 'Arry gets the sniff of a job offer in the Middle East he will be off like a shot - better jump before being pushed

That said he spoke about it in one of his ITV punditry sessions this week and I'm pretty sure he said Levy was away til the middle of the week and they would meet then so surprised if he was on his way tonight at least.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who will replace GUS ?
'Arry.
Him and Big Joe can commute in one of these:-

2009_18035_16209.jpg

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
I've had a feeling this was coming for a couple of months now, my view on it is that Redknapp may go to Chelsea as Di Matteo hasn't been confirmed yet and I think Gus will take Harry's place, of course I certainly hope not but there's a strong possibility as Gus would jump at the chance.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I've had a feeling this was coming for a couple of months now, my view on it is that Redknapp may go to Chelsea as Di Matteo hasn't been confirmed yet and I think Gus will take Harry's place, of course I certainly hope not but there's a strong possibility as Gus would jump at the chance.

Gus has got about as much chance of being offered the Spurs job as Harry has of being offered the England job!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Levy has a f***ing cheek blaming him for only coming fourth given what Harry has done at Spurs. Like him or not he's been hugely successful without mahooosive amounts of money.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like him or not he's been hugely successful without mahooosive amounts of money.
Hmmm.
I don't know for sure, re finances, but I'm not sure that stands up, on either point.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Even if hes does go, they won't go for Poyet unless they are really desperate, they'll be able to attract and will almost certainly want a much bigger name.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Chelsea have long term plans on getting Guardiola in no chance they'd go for Harry. What the fucks he ever done anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Chelsea could have practically any manager they want. Why on earth would they go for Harry Redknapp?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
agree. How did the scan go? wife having op on Thursday

I posted on the thread about your wife's injury absolutely disgusted with Royal Sussex Hospital he couldn't see the consultant as he was running 2 hours behind time, not his fault, so he saw a registrar who said he didn't think it was torn and put it in a boot and said come back in 6 weeks. He asked about going for the scan on Wednesday and the registrar said " Don't know why but you can if you want." Absolutely amazing the attitude of the registrar, I know being in the NHS he will;l be under pressure but that is really pushing it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Levy has a f***ing cheek blaming him for only coming fourth given what Harry has done at Spurs. Like him or not he's been hugely successful without mahooosive amounts of money.

Couldn't agree less. Has has a very, very good squad and gotten them roughly to par.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That said he spoke about it in one of his ITV punditry sessions this week and I'm pretty sure he said Levy was away til the middle of the week and they would meet then so surprised if he was on his way tonight at least.

In fairness to him he also said that Levy had lost I think it was his mother, so had other more important issues to deal with than his contract at the moment so I doubt if an actual decision has been made possibly not even had a meeting yet.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
I posted on the thread about your wife's injury absolutely disgusted with Royal Sussex Hospital he couldn't see the consultant as he was running 2 hours behind time, not his fault, so he saw a registrar who said he didn't think it was torn and put it in a boot and said come back in 6 weeks. He asked about going for the scan on Wednesday and the registrar said " Don't know why but you can if you want." Absolutely amazing the attitude of the registrar, I know being in the NHS he will;l be under pressure but that is really pushing it.

Its the arrogance I can't stand and I know they are under pressure (have consultant and 2 doctors in the family) but where has the 'bedside' manner gone? at least you have got a scan!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Gus has got about as much chance of being offered the Spurs job as Harry has of being offered the England job!

too many deluded idiots on nsc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here