Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
There is no such thing as racism, of course, only "factually-incorrect banter". It's important to remember that.
#

shut it sausage eater.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's like watching a bunch of kids at school isn't it?

Shilpa in one corner, with only the boys and Cleo (in the role of teacher, I think) looking out for her. And all the nasty girls in a group on the other side, whispering about her and doing all they can to isolate her from the group.

Jo so clearly wants to join in, but has a couple more brain cells than either Jade or Daniella, and is being ever so slightly more careful about what she allows herself to say in front of the cameras. It's like she's telling herself if she doesn't say much, she's not a part of it- but she's as much a part of it by saying nothing and laughing at Danielle's remarks as she would be if she joined in the abuse.

Highly entertaining TV- and I would say professional suicide for Danielle- but then I don't think "Getting Tits Out And Shagging Footballers" is actually a proper job title anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
edna krabappel said:
Jade crapped on about Eskimos for so long I was starting to think it was all a front and she's not really that thick. I mean, can any adult in this day and age really be that stupid?

"Why don't Eskimos turn into ici-cubes? And do they really exist? And how do they speak to each other? Is it like "grunt grunt"?"

:ohmy:

Clearly Jade and her mother were at the back of the queue when brains were handed out, but most people in that situation at least get compensated with looks (see Danielle). What happened there?

PS I can't believe Jack called someone a Paki on national TV and nobody really noticed at the time- I hadn't even heard about it until this morning, after all the Shilpa-baiting by Jade and Danielle. I hope his "career" as a football agent (hahahaha) suffers from his exposure as a complete tool on this programme.

Jade thought East Anglia was abroad and has not heard of Mount Everest. Case for the prosecution closed

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The fact that this thread has gone 3 pages, discussing not much else other than how stupid Jade is, is the reason she has £8m in her bank account.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is it true Shilpa made fun of Jade's accent? When Jade made fun of Shilpa's accent it's classed as racism but surely the opposite should be true?

Having read what Jade has been through in her life from a young age all I can say is, good for her.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
Is it true Shilpa made fun of Jade's accent? When Jade made fun of Shilpa's accent it's classed as racism but surely the opposite should be true?

Having read what Jade has been through in her life from a young age all I can say is, good for her.

No Shilpa couldn't understand a word Jade said because of her accent. This was said in front of her.

Danielle, Jade and Jo, sit in the lounge away from Shilpa doing an impression of her and taking the piss.

I think you can work out for yourself which is is racism and which isn't.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not particularly racist, but still BB related: goes to show Jack is even more of a tool than he appears on the programme...

Big Brother's wish is the court's command
By David Jackman

HOUSE GUESTS: Jade Goody and boyfriend Jack Tweed go into the Big Brother house, the day after Jack appeared before Harlow magistrates after his court date was brought forward a week to enable him to take part in the Channel 4 programme (c)
The Crown Prosecution Service has defended a decision to bring forward a court case against Jack Tweed, boyfriend of Big Brother star Jade Goody, so he could appear with her in the latest celebrity version of the reality TV show.

Jack Tweed, of Roebuck Lane, Buckhurst Hill, will make a special plea to magistrates when he returns to court for sentencing next month.

He appeared at Harlow Magistrates Court last Thursday - the day before he went into the Big Brother House with Jade, who lives in Ongar, and Jade's mother, Jackiey Budden.

Tweed, 19, admitted drink-driving, driving without insurance and driving other than in accordance with his driving licence in Church Langley Way, Harlow, on December 11 last year when he was driving a BMW.

Tweed, who spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth during the six-minute hearing, gave a breath sample which showed 54 micrograms of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The legal limit is 35.

He will plead "special reasons" when he is sentenced on Monday, February 19. His solicitor said the reasons include "the circumstances of the driver" and "the shortness of the distance driven". Magistrates have allocated between half-a-day and a day for the hearing after being told two police officers, who were at the scene, and two witnesses for Tweed would be attending court.

Tweed was remanded on unconditional bail.

A Crown Prosecution Service spokesman said: "The decision to bring the case forward from January 11 to January 4 would be down to the court, after a request from the defence solicitors. As such the CPS would not oppose (the date change) as they wouldn't in any other case, especially as it wasn't the first hearing for the defendant."

The case was first listed for Thursday, December 21 last year but was adjourned because Tweed was being held in police custody after being arrested on suspicion of assault following an alleged incident in Ongar.

He is on police bail until March 7 in connection with that incident.

A second man has also been arrested in connection with the alleged assault.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Downloaded Penguin said:
What happened? And, whatever it was, is that really enough to make her interesting as she is now?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ken Russell used the word 'guttersnipes' to describe Goody and that other excuse for a human being that gave birth to her. A fine word, not heard enough since Dickensian times.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
danielle is a thick whoare , hope she gets merry hell when she gets out + sheringham goes on to do what he's good at .....cheating on his birds.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jo O'Meara (re the chicken):

"That's why Indians are all skinny and ill"

Followed by Danielle stating she didn't want Shilpa touching her food because she didn't know where her hands had been.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall next time Teddy Sheringham takes Danielle to an Indian restaurant?

:lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
edna krabappel said:
Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall next time Teddy Sheringham takes Danielle to an Indian restaurant?

:lolol:

I'd much rather be a fly on the wall in the kitchen, watching the endless procession of cooks and waiters JACKING OFF into her Chicken Tikka Masala (cooked for 30 minutes - obviously)

:thumbsup:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
They are thick as shit those two. I really cannot see why some of the general public find Jade and her boyfriend so fascinating.

And I cant beleive people have actually made filled her coffers to the tune of £8,000,000

Seems to me she is only interested when an argument is about to kick off.

She shows us her real chavness, bad manners and very poor upbringing in these situations, and her boyfriend well he is just as bad.

Not one brain cell between, and people say she is very smart ???

If young people are using Jade as a bench mark then I really fear for the future of this country.

Its not as with they want to educate themselfs either. They seem to be proud of being thick and proud of being chavs and think they are clever.

I bet Teddy must be watching it every evening and saying please shut up Danielle, stay away from the Jade.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
adrian29uk said:

I bet Teddy must be watching it every evening and saying please shut up Danielle, stay away from the Jade.

I bet he's boning all manner of easy slags while the missus is away

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Haven’t watched it since they sent in the Goody family. Thick bunch of ignorant tossers who need every single penny that they have made from TV taken away from them and then re-distributed to good causes. Only then would I watch a reality TV show where Jades family are packed off to the roughest council estate in Britain never to return.

What annoys me more is that people have seen you can make money from being STUPID. Every big brother now has a no brain bint who thinks that by acting like they don’t know where Scotland is they can make money. People now have aspirations to be seen as criminally dumb.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cleo Rocos 13/8

Shilpa Shetty 10/3

Dirk Benedict 9/2

Ian H Watkins 6/1

Jermaine Jackson 7/1

Jo O' Meara 12/1

Danielle Lloyd 25/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here