Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue forming at the ticket office

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Silly question, but are our login details the same as previous ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm here because I have zero faith in the online system. Sad but true.

The online system seems to have worked quite well for me whilst on holiday here in Egypt. Managed to get into the system and now have my tickets for the SSC Final, Tottingham and Gillingham. Had to click the 'Click Here' button a few dozen times but finally got through and the process was quick enough despite the huge demand.

D

Deleted member 18477

Got all my tickets so well happy with that but also in my basket, when I went into the reserved seats section, were tickets for my two mates (friends & family) who only have 1,000 loyalty points as only new season ticket holders this season. I didn't buy them because neither of them can make either of the friendlies but not sure they should have been there to start with. If this is the case, then surely all those with 1,250 points won't be able to get tickets?

then i'll ring up and complain that they false advertised them. and they will have to take them off those with 1000 and give them to fans with 1250. simple.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
all sorted. Word of advice though. I have 2 mates with just Amex ST NOT withdean and they have just got tickets for the spurs match.

Not right but chanced their arm and worked.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
all sorted. Word of advice though. I have 2 mates with just Amex ST NOT withdean and they have just got tickets for the spurs match.

wasn't there a similar f*** up last season for the notts county game where people who werent gold members could get tixckets straight away. not that it really mattered in the end for that one, but if withdean season ticket holders cant get spurs tickets because half of them have been taken by those who were not meant to be able to buy them then i can see some serious kicking off

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Surely though the Withdean Season Ticket Holders seats will be reserved , So the 1000 Loyalty point holders will only be buying the extra seats?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
then i'll ring up and complain that they false advertised them. and they will have to take them off those with 1000 and give them to fans with 1250. simple.

Binfest alert!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The number ending 1901 just goes dead when I select option 1, the number ending 0251 just goes to an answerphone message!
Impressive start aint it!!!

Maybe Gus should have taken the day of from team affairs, and we'll all been served by now. But it appears that they have the same plank running the ticketing system as last season. I understand its busy and first day rush etc, but its a bit of a poor show.

I either have the line go dead or silent when I select option one. Only want a parking space for 5 of us. I'll get the tickets later.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Unbelievable.

I situation which requires NO PANIC leads to this.

Probably due to loads of people spuriously having 3500 points and people who shouldn't be able to buy them now getting them. I'm not worried about not getting my Gills ticket yet though, as I know it's mine for said week.

D

Deleted member 18477

just got tickets for spurs game for 2 ex withdean season ticket holders AND 2 NEW ONES!!! get on there QUICK this is going to be a bloody binfest!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just got tickets for spurs game for 2 ex withdean season ticket holders AND 2 NEW ONES!!! get on there QUICK this is going to be a bloody binfest!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

yea big contradiction, but looks like you gotta do what you gotta do and worry about the mess later.

Last edited by a moderator:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
As I just put on other ticket thread, but as relevant here:

Sister is standing about 7 shops up from club shop about 100 from front of queue as I type. She has heard phones/online down and the rumour is spreading along the queue about the 1000 point queue jumpers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here