Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue forming at the ticket office

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I am quite happy to use the online system. It's always been fine.

Besides, STHs have a priority period to get their normal seats surely, so why rush?

This. There are approximately 4,500 people with 1,250 points, even the Eastbourne game has 6,000 tickets so all Withdean STHs will get a ticket if they want one. I am afraid some of you just want a binfest for the sake of it. Where does this desire to slag the club off constantly come from?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
This. There are approximately 4,500 people with 1,250 points, even the Eastbourne game has 6,000 tickets so all Withdean STHs will get a ticket if they want one. I am afraid some of you just want a binfest for the sake of it. Where does this desire to slag the club off constantly come from?

But everyone has been saying their points total has changed to 3,500 points - if this hasn't been changed back correctly this morning then maybe anyone can buy a ticket, that's why I want to get on and get mine, just to be sure

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ah. I'm only after tickets for the Gillingham game, not Spurs or the SSC. Hence my relative state of calm I suppose.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
But everyone has been saying their points total has changed to 3,500 points - if this hasn't been changed back correctly this morning then maybe anyone can buy a ticket, that's why I want to get on and get mine, just to be sure

.......unless this is corret and they've cocked up the points system already :lol:

To be honest I daon't care that much about the friendlies so if I miss out it's not the end of the world

D

Deleted member 18477

well i got a new season ticket holder next to me in the office and he is still 1000 points... i am ex withdean and i have 3500, so im guessing from that we'll be fine!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
well i got a new season ticket holder next to me in the office and he is still 1000 points... i am ex withdean and i have 3500, so im guessing from that we'll be fine!

Have they told him to F off?

Are they selling tickets already? They're not online yet.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
For anybody phoning, I phoned the 0845 496 1901 number at 9.30 for a car parking space. I got through ok but joined a queue of 9 people and after 20 minutes got through to chap who dealt with me ok and took my details for the car parking space. Seemed pretty painless but just be prepared to hold on for 20 minutes or so.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ah. I'm only after tickets for the Gillingham game, not Spurs or the SSC. Hence my relative state of calm I suppose.

Is that because you're really not bothered about the Spurs game, or because you're forcing yourself to wait? I really want to go, but feel I probably should wait until the real deal the week after.

The first time is never as good as you think if you rush it. Allegedly.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not going to any of the home friendlies, i'm in the "I want my first game to mean something camp" so the only tickets i'm after are for Burgess Hill. Will log in later and get a couple, but need to pop into town later anyway so may pop in the shop to have a look at the new away shirt.
Don't see why people are panicking.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
still nothing online

onyline doesnt appear to be able to deal with the amount of people trying to purchase if that error message is anything to go by

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here