Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue forming at the ticket office

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Am I the only person who doesn't want to go and save my first experience as the first league game ?

No. I don't want to go either. When the news was announced at the weekend I earmarked Weds as a time to be spent waiting in a queue but the more I thought about it, the more I realised I didn't want my first taste of the Amex to be a meaningless game - the first time should be special.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
No. I don't want to go either. When the news was announced at the weekend I earmarked Weds as a time to be spent waiting in a queue but the more I thought about it, the more I realised I didn't want my first taste of the Amex to be a meaningless game - the first time should be special.

Same here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ooh f***,

windows have now gone in at the pub opposite. Natives are not happy

OB turned up now though

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I have heard that people are now pitching tents outside the club shop, and that a band is entertaining them.

Never mind Glastonbury, Binfestival 2011 is the place to be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 856

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Position 34 in the call queue as Mini does not map to a discounted ticket for Gillingham and Spuds grrrrrrr

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
This was at about 10.10am as I left with my tickets in hand.

Haha that is brilliant wonder if they really expected such a q outside the shop today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought tickets would be put onto our smart cards?!

Cos, I'm a 1901er my seat is not available for the SSC, so they had to give me a paper ticket. All other tickets will though be loaded on to the smartcard.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the fact that there is literally a dog in the queue. So every man and his dog turned up to get their ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here