Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue forming at the ticket office

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
The number ending 1901 just goes dead when I select option 1, the number ending 0251 just goes to an answerphone message!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
done tickets to SCC and Gillingham (didn't bother with the Spuds game)

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Thank you for purchasing through Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club Online.

Your internet payment reference number is: blah.

All values are in UKP. You have purchased the following items:

BHAFC V Tottenham Hotspur - 30/07/11 1500

Get in!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Parking Season Ticket, SSC tickets, Tottenham Tickets and Gillingham Tickets all booked for me and the Mrs. Was at position 7 when called at 9.30am and they let me book tickets at the same time as carparking! so all done by 9.55am They did have code problems for tottenham game though.

Very excited. Smart cards out monday!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Am I missing something here? WHATS THE RUSH?

There is EASILY enough tickets available as it's only open to those who were Withdean STH's in this first phase. Isn't it 12,000 tickets available and only 4,500 people (or however many withdean STH's there were) current able to get one?

CALM DOWN

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

There is EASILY enough tickets available as it's only open to those who were Withdean STH's in this first phase. Isn't it 12,000 tickets available and only 4,500 people (or however many withdean STH's there were) current able to get one?

CALM DOWN

Please stop using facts and logic on NSC; it doesn't feel right.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Got all my tickets so well happy with that but also in my basket, when I went into the reserved seats section, were tickets for my two mates (friends & family) who only have 1,000 loyalty points as only new season ticket holders this season. I didn't buy them because neither of them can make either of the friendlies but not sure they should have been there to start with. If this is the case, then surely all those with 1,250 points won't be able to get tickets?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

CALM DOWN

This. You've got a WEEK. A WEEK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here