Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue forming at the ticket office

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Cos, I'm a 1901er my seat is not available for the SSC, so they had to give me a paper ticket. All other tickets will though be loaded on to the smartcard.

Not quite right, I'm a STH in West Upper and was given paper tickets for all three games. The guy behind the counter said that some areas of the ground could currently have their tickets added to their cards but some other areas couldn't at the moment and so would receive paper tickets for these three games. That's why approx 50% of those leaving the ticket office this morning had tickets while the rest didnt!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the lad that told me he only had 1000 points,showed me his ticket too,been put on swipe cards and sent out next week,
since then,ive had 2 mates ring me,saying that mates also in the new season tik brracket get tiks.!!!!
hope these arent honoured

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I was already inside the shop when you took that photo. The girl right at the front was a few people behind me... the point I am getting to is that she was chuffing gorgeous!

She was also about 14.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
One snippet of information I gleaned was that in future away tickets won't be sold from the Queens Road shop.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One snippet of information I gleaned was that in future away tickets won't be sold from the Queens Road shop.

How will they be sold? Surely not by the same fiasco which was today?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Got mine in 5 mins on-line (and I only had 1000 points) - keep trying the website and eventually you'll get on. And for those that said they hadn't got a credit card or debit card (WTF?) - if you can't even get a debit card surely you have a mate, family member etc who could purchase it for you and then you give them the cash?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Took about 2.5 hours to get tickets. If i had known I would never of gone but wasn't exactly going to surrender my space after an hour of queuing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here