Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protesters.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
200? Looked about 50 of them with a women pushing a baby in the buggy with an old man with his walking stick next to her holding up the traffic along the Old Stein when the rest of the 'protesters' were way up ahead. They made themselves look twats to be quite honest. :facepalm:

200 is the police estimate but they are probably justifying having 200 officers on hand to police the so called protest. In reality all they needed was a dozen foot officers with rubber bullets and a couple of water cannons.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a group ran up past the Evening star. no idea why, they didnt seem to have any purpose and turned around as soon as the old bill formed a line. couple of teenage girls with handkerchiefs over their face, made their protest by shouting at the mounted police, crying about their right to protest, he told them to get back to their protest. bless them.

D

Deleted User X18H

Smash EDO, South Coast Climate Camp, Brighton Uncut, Brighton Anarchist Black Cross, Sussex Industrial Workers of the World, No Borders Brighton, Squatters' Network of Brighton, Brighton AntiFascists, Brighton Hunt Saboteurs, students, Queer Mutiny Brighton and Brighton Benefits Campaign.

In other words The Green Party!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I dont think most of these grubby little fucks know what they are protesting about, they just have nothing better to do with their pathetic little lives, I'm all for giving the police the right to kneecap the musty smelling little pricks

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It does seem that these people don't have the wherewithal to make anything of themselves and therefore feel that the best way forward is to bring everybody down to their level. As has already been said, they say 'Smash the state' but who will pay their benefits if that happened ?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
It does seem that these people don't have the wherewithal to make anything of themselves and therefore feel that the best way forward is to bring everybody down to their level. As has already been said, they say 'Smash the state' but who will pay their benefits if that happened ?

I'll tell you who will pay there benefits "mummy and daddy" ...bunch of pricks all these protesters and half of them are only 16 !!!
f*** the crustys

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My daughter works in a shop as a Saturday job and has to dress smartly. She got home tonight, quite shaken because some masked crusty took a swing at her! She was doing nothing other than walking to work. Fortunately a member of Sussex Police grabbed him rather swiftly. Squash the fuckers!! May Day protests my arse. It's about time this type of bullshit protest was stopped once and for all.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this!! and any so called protesters who cover their faces with scarfs etc should be arrested, I have no problem with anyone marching and supporting a correct and proper cause, but these idiots who jump on the bandwagon just to cause trouble should be dealt with VERY severely imo.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
If I was a police officer I would of just f***ing arrested the lot of them.

On what grounds? Whether you agree or like them or not the right to demonstrate and march is a democratic right. Or would you rather we lived in a police state?

Hitony; the last time I checked covering your face was not a criminal offense.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What I never understood was that when right wing yobs protested they tended to show their faces.

When left wing tossers do it quite a few cover their faces.

The left are definately the more gutless of the two sets.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
What I never understood was that when right wing yobs protested they tended to show their faces.

When left wing tossers do it quite a few cover their faces.

The left are definately the more gutless of the two sets.

Or maybe the less stupid? I think a lot of the protesters are a waste of space on both sides but I know which one's tend to get a rougher ride from the authorities, and it's not the EDL.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Or maybe the less stupid? I think a lot of the protesters are a waste of space on both sides but I know which one's tend to get a rougher ride from the authorities, and it's not the EDL.

That's because the Left go out of their way to disrupt average people going about their business and damaging private property far more frequently.

WICKBHA

Mar 29, 2011
50-60 soap dodgers V 200 police,+ Police horses,+ Helecopter,fu-ck the crusties,but think OB went way OTT

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
That's because the Left go out of their way to disrupt average people going about their business and damaging private property far more frequently.

Point of order - please don't use 'the Left' as a term to describe anarchists as this is offensive to the majority of moderate people with left wing views who find most of these people as nauseating as everyone else. Another reason is many police officers have more sympathy with extreme right wing causes, not all of them by a long way but there is still a core of racism and bigotry in the police force.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
On what grounds? Whether you agree or like them or not the right to demonstrate and march is a democratic right. Or would you rather we lived in a police state?

Hitony; the last time I checked covering your face was not a criminal offense.[/QUOTE]

But what most of them get up to is.

What some of them get up to is, the majority are just along for the ride/pose.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Smash EDO, South Coast Climate Camp, Brighton Uncut, Brighton Anarchist Black Cross, Sussex Industrial Workers of the World, No Borders Brighton, Squatters' Network of Brighton, Brighton AntiFascists, Brighton Hunt Saboteurs, students, Queer Mutiny Brighton and Brighton Benefits Campaign.

People complaining about the fact a bookshop closed down? Cripes! :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Point of order - please don't use 'the Left' as a term to describe anarchists as this is offensive to the majority of moderate people with left wing views who find most of these people as nauseating as everyone else. Another reason is many police officers have more sympathy with extreme right wing causes, not all of them by a long way but there is still a core of racism and bigotry in the police force.

Anarchists come from the Left though, it's just how it is.

624px-Political_compass.png

Maybe the Police are slightly biased, but it's the left wing protests that tend to force them into action due to the damaging of private property.

Look at all the G8 summits, always mass disruptions and criminal activities associated with it.

The right wing yobs are never that organised nor as disruptive on such a large scale.

The right are somthing to laugh at, the left are something to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here