PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shocking excuse for it

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That is an absolute shocker from VAR official Kevin Friend when drawing the line.

Stockley Park have now 'clarified' to say they couldn't draw a line for Diagne's position, so the decision remains with the onfield decision.

It's b0llocks.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
‘Clarification’ from the VAR control room: ‘because of the positioning of the camera they couldn’t draw a definite line so it stays with the on field decision’

:facepalm: Just admit it was a massive cock up to add to the list you imbeciles, they are trying to defend the indefensible now. It’s clear from the pictures he’s at least a yard onside. Embarrassing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kevin Friend you fool

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yet another game where the biggest talking point is a VAR decision?

Remind me again how VAR was meant to stop controversial decisions and eradicate obvious howlers? They are getting away with murder, from not giving us a penalty for Maguires assault the other day to a flick in the nose being enough the rule a goal out to incorrectly drawing a line on the screen.

It’s gone too far now, our officials and people running the VAR are incompetent and can’t be allowed to make these decisions. If this was happening with fans in the stadium it wouldn’t be tolerated, there would be riots.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That’s almost as bad a decision as the Sheffield Utd v Villa over the line goal fiasco.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
‘The camera angle was inconclusive’

16B96CA1-379E-4835-BB69-0B3BFABD29F9.jpeg
09E009D6-8A6B-413B-AB80-84A56032295E.gif

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Will the official making this error face any sort of retribution for this though? I think we all know the answer to that. Absolutely no accountability.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So had the lino not flagged, as they don't now, it would been given. But lino saw what looked an obvious offside and flaged. VAR, no sorry, everyone except VAR then saw it was not offside. No one would have said afterwards it was a wrong desicion had they given it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here