Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
So was the lino wrong to flag? If he had kept it down (as it seems they have been instructed) does that mean they would have stayed with the 'on-field' call of goal (ie. no offside)?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=33881]KeegansHairPiece[/MENTION] are you absolutely sure our win v Southampton still carry the heft and weight of 3 really well earned points. :lol: :kiss:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So was the lino wrong to flag? If he had kept it down (as it seems they have been instructed) does that mean they would have stayed with the 'on-field' call of goal (ie. no offside)?

I can see why the lino flagged......but the whole point of VAR is to correct errors.....but assume so, would have been given if offside not flagged.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bollox.

Kane came back from the world cup absolutely riddled with 'do you know who I am' twattery.
'Im the golden boot'.
'I got England to a semi final'.

Yeah that's right Hazza you took a load of penalties and choked when it actually mattered.

But on the strength of that he can now sythe players down, dive when the opposition approach and attempt to snap at least one neck, every game.
All the while pretending it wasn't me because 'dont you know who I am'.

He's become a horrible odious w**ksplat stain of a player.

Come back to me after a niggly Albion player paralysis the opposition, not before.

bit over the top

most prem players at it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sam ****ing Allardyce! :tantrum:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Super excited. Hate Sunday night KO, HATE Saturday night KO, but quite like the Monday version.
Half drunk, sun is shining, curry bubbling away.
Come on the Albion!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Even though they're safe you'd be annoyed if you're a Saints fan. Just going through the motions for second half of the season.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Exactly- thicker line to cover the margin of error. It’s so obvious.

Been saying this for ages, it would solve all the problems surely! If it's on the line, it's umpires call, otherwise it will be clear and obvious either way.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Even though they're safe you'd be annoyed if you're a Saints fan. Just going through the motions for second half of the season.

I mean, it’s unlikely... but not inconceivable that Saints lose the next 4 games. I think they play Fulham as well. I wouldn’t be completely relaxed for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here