Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve flipped over to the golf. Feck me, Sheffield Utd are awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:lol:

I'm beginning to like them.

Just kidding. They are the moaniest fans out there.

Before West Ham’s current renaissance under Moyes II and other than that one good season with Payet/Lanzini, imho Spurs and West Ham fans have been the whiniest bunch since radio phone ins began.

I’ve regularly listened to 606 for 30 years on and off, or the TS equivalent.

The NE quadrant of London seems to produce miseries :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ramsdale down with Bournemouth
Ramsdale down with Sheffield Utd
Next season?

Sing him up.

We have to have good competition for the keepers position.
The club needs to be ready to rotate, no player should feel they are undropable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good win for Newcastle. They need just 3 more pounts now to stay up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spineless by the Blades, basket case of a team now

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Spineless by the Blades, basket case of a team now

We could end up being the final nail for them. The maximum points they can get now is 35. If they don't beat Wolves in their next game it will be 33/32. They may not be mathematically gone by the time we play them, but could be if they don't get anything against us.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I'd hate to have Mourinho as a manager, sore loser, evasive and flippant post match. The prem would be a better place with him

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'd hate to have Mourinho as a manager, sore loser, evasive and flippant post match. The prem would be a better place with him

He’s just vile isn’t he?! And totally out of his depth in the top league these days. Gets out coached week in, week out despite having a fantastic squad of players at his disposal.

Levy’s vanity project mistake will set Spurs back years.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He’s just vile isn’t he?! And totally out of his depth in the top league these days. Gets out coached week in, week out despite having a fantastic squad of players at his disposal.

Of the team's above them only West ham have a worse squad. They are about where they're expected to be. Every team thinks they should be top 2 or 3 these days it's ridiculous.

And aside from son and Kane they're bang average .... Rodon and Dier as centre backs ...... Awful.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:lol:

I'm beginning to like them.

Just kidding. They are the moaniest fans out there.

Hehe. Pretty much like a lot of folks on here then!

The words pot, kettle and black come to mind.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

All the Spurs fans I know hate him with a passion. But then, I've got a good Man U fan mate (who's actually from Manchester :eek: ) who hated him there, despite the fact he got a very average United squad to second place.

I agree with [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] though about Spurs' squad. Take out Son and Kane and they are absolutely nothing. The biggest vanity project issue isn't Maureen but Bale. The lad seems to have completely fallen out of love with football.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Moureen’s supporters such as Darren Gough still say he’s a born winner and such “a character, the PL is all the richer for having him”.

But without the budget of a Chelsea, Real or Mancs x 2, he’s a long way from being a winner. Porto and Inter (with that defence) were a very long time ago. Football’s evolved, he hasn’t.

The allegedly hilarious character has become a bitter, scheming man who shames players through the media.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Of the team's above them only West ham have a worse squad. They are about where they're expected to be. Every team thinks they should be top 2 or 3 these days it's ridiculous.

And aside from son and Kane they're bang average .... Rodon and Dier as centre backs ...... Awful.

Can't agree with that. Kane, Son, Moura, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Hojberg, Alderweireld, Reguilon - these are all quality players being badly coached and managed. He hasn't really improved any players since he got there, in fact a lot of them have gone backwards.

Can you see a plan for the team, progress or Mourinho building anything with these players? I certainly can't. I honestly believe if you put Pep in charge of them, they would win the league. In fact, if you put Rodgers, Potter, Hassenhuttl, Smith or Nuno in charge of them, they would finish higher up the table and play better football.

Mourinho is yesterdays man, he is not good enough to manage at the top level anymore. The evidence has clearly been there for years for now and he is entirely living on a reputation forged between 10 and 20 years ago. The game has moved on and he hasn't. Plus he is toxic, the sooner he leaves the PL again the better.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Moureen’s supporters such as Darren Gough still say he’s a born winner and such “a character, the PL is all the richer for having him”.

But without the budget of a Chelsea, Real or Mancs x 2, he’s a long way from being a winner. Porto and Inter (with that defence) were a very long time ago. Football’s evolved, he hasn’t.

The allegedly hilarious character has become a bitter, scheming man who shames players through the media.

A narcissist who is seeing his legacy fade away. I know this is utterly ridiculous, but I feel a bit sorry for him. All the wealth in the world isn’t going to make him happy, only being thought of as one of the best managers ever will do and with each failed role, that ship is disappearing into the distance. Actually I don’t feel sorry for him at all but you catch my drift.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

The only reason anyone would say Liecester have a better squad is because their players have been managed better. If seventh is where they expect to be, why would they appoint the second highest paid manager in Europe?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I honestly think if you gave Graham Potter a front three of Kane, Son and Bale to stick in front of Sanchez, Lamptey, Moder, Webster, Dunk, White, Biss and Lallana we'd be nailed on for Champions League.

Mourinho's underachievement with Spurs squad is truly remarkable. Lloris, Doherty, Reguilon, Alderweireld, Hojbjerg, Alli, Moura, Ndombele, Kane, Son, Bale are all quality players. Yes, they have some binners but, unlike West Ham, Leicester they also have world class players too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here