Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Popped out for a round of footgolf straight after the Leeds game. Honestly had no interest in either of today's other two games (I point blank refuse to watch Palace unless it's against us). Looks like I've missed another VAR howler.

As much as we've had to and fro with Leeds fans on here over White you have to admire their season. Picking up a win at City with 10 men is very impressive.

However, they will have that "difficult second season" issue that nearly did for us and put away Huddersfield and Sheffield United. They have a coach who has a group of players that he largely trusts and will play exactly the way he asks. Lose Bielsa and they become an average side containing Pat Bamford and Luke Ayling. Add new players into the group and they will need time to get up to speed with the fitness and technique needed for Bielsaball, as well as disrupting the season 1 squad. Stick and I'd expect most of the experienced PL sides to work them out, as they have done with Sheffield Utd this season.

It'll be interesting. They could be a regular top 10 fixture or even do a Leicester. They could end up in the shit. I couldn't honestly call it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just how shite are Villa.

They can't even win at Anfield - poor, poor show.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Great football from Chelsea, Pulisic properly smashed that second one in.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve just been told that in some other countries it’s where your feet are as to whether you are deemed offside. I thought the directive came from FIFA but apparently not it’s the national governing body.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Timo can't catch a break, can he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here