Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
People on here may not like the history of Leeds or their fans but their current team are extremely entertaining to watch.

This win was an outstanding result away to Champions Elect Man City with 10 men for the second half. I have watched Leeds quite a few times this season and they do play a different game to most other teams - sometimes it doesn't pay off but they are always exciting to watch. So credit where credit is due :) IMO

Agreed.
Sadly a lot of their fans are entitled dicks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed.
Sadly a lot of their fans are entitled dicks.
At least they appear to have something to feel entitled about.

Sadly, or should that be, fortunately our entitled dicks still carry the same attitude just without the back up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
By the way we have had loads of injuries which is why we have played full backs at centre half. Nearly all our major summer signings have been out injured for large parts of the season. Last week was the first time we could pick all our centre halves.

All, that is, except Ben White.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What’s Cash getting a touch got to do with anything? Looked on side to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
By the way we have had loads of injuries which is why we have played full backs at centre half. Nearly all our major summer signings have been out injured for large parts of the season. Last week was the first time we could pick all our centre halves. Throw in our rubbish pitch which had to be relaid and add our home fans next season. We budgeted for 17th and should finish mid table which means we will earn an extra 20 million. We have 49ers investment so expect us to sign the 3 players we need. We also have some great attacking youngsters which will get in the first team over the next 2 years. We owe everything to Bielsa.

And Ben White.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know this thread is for the prem but as an aside, 12 games in League One, 3 currently scoreless and the other 9 are all be led by the away team!!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yeah but Liverpool are still on for four goal free home games on the bounce.

What a shocking title defence. Worst ever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here