Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
FlakyCarefreeHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You haven’t noticed the different rules for different teams then? If that had been Maguire on Maupay it wouldn’t have been over turned, the inconsistencies around VAR are disgraceful because as usual, decisions are always going to come down the human element despite the fact VAR was meant to eradicate howlers and obvious errors

If that one is a clear and obvious error, please enlighten me how the Maguire incident on Welbeck wasn’t?

I'm not really sure what point your making in relation to what I posted?

I agree there are inconsistencies. I don't know how they missed the Maguire foul on Welbeck.

Are you arguing against the use of VAR or that it wasn't a red card worthy tackle?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Speaking of VAR, they don't even seem to have looked at the potential offside in the build up to Man City's goal just now - on one replay it looked offside at a glance.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was a whisker away from a broken leg......studs showing, above knee height, out of control with both feet off the ground, red all day for me but only after watching replays. VAR didn’t make the decision......on field ref changed his mind after watching it.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Speaking of VAR, they don't even seem to have looked at the potential offside in the build up to Man City's goal just now - on one replay it looked offside a t a glance.

Just because what we saw on BT sport didnt show much analysis doesnt mean it wasnt checked. Every goal is checked by VAR for offsides. Thought it looked just onside to me. Bernardo was initially offside but sort of jumped back in line with the defenders just prior to receiving the ball.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
They’ll definitely have looked at it......must have been ok.

Just because what we saw on BT sport didnt show much analysis doesnt mean it wasnt checked. Every goal is checked by VAR for offsides. Thought it looked just onside to me. Bernardo was initially offside but sort of jumped back in line with the defenders just prior to receiving the ball.

Fair enough. I thought Bernardo may have jumped back just a little too late. It would have been nice to see it more clearly shown though - they usually analyse these things within an inch of their lives.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Leeds win it, fair play great defending and smash and grab at its finest

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
"The master beats the apprentice", FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here